IGNORED

F1 Chat

nah i reckon he's dangerous, ive noticed him a few times not just this season, in previously before, he takes massive risks at times, i just think that sometimes he thinks he still is driving a crappy little go-kart not a £1m F1 car, but, like Mike said, he's his own worst enemy alot of the time, and he's still very young, so he probably just needs to grow up abit

hmm, i can see what your saying, but i disagree im afraid as did his team mate and alot of others :)

He tried a clean overtaking move on Jenson, it's not Hamilton's fault that Jenson didn't see him and then moved over into Hamilton. There was absolutely nothing dangerous there, and Jenson even said himself after the race that he just hadn't seen Hamilton.

He tried a clean overtaking move on Jenson, it's not Hamilton's fault that Jenson didn't see him and then moved over into Hamilton. There was absolutely nothing dangerous there, and Jenson even said himself after the race that he just hadn't seen Hamilton.

ok fair do's i heard something about Jenson having abit of a go at Lewis about it

ok fair do's i heard something about Jenson having abit of a go at Lewis about it

Straight after the incident over the radio he said "What is he doing?", but after the race he said he just hadn't seen Hamilton.

There was enough space for Hamilton to pass Button, he got his nose in and then Button veered into him.

Didn't you watch it?

Straight after the incident over the radio he said "What is he doing?", but after the race he said he just hadn't seen Hamilton.

There was enough space for Hamilton to pass Button, he got his nose in and then Button veered into him.

Didn't you watch it?

yeah i did watch it lol, it was something i heard on the radio thats all

Didn't you watch it?

Buttons at fault for the crash but It was a stupid move by Hamilton

• 2 months later...

I think Lewis is acting a bit more mature these days. But I still want Jenson to kick his arse. He may not beat Vettel to the title but I don't think anyone can to be honest. I think Button has the best chance to go second at the end of the season, of the two McClaren drivers. His main rival is Webber.

Looking forward to seeing how Paul Di Resta does next year too.

And Schumacher seems to be getting better too. Still not overly keen on Alonso myself but he is a bloody good driver.

How come you're liking Lewis more?

Like Rubes said I think he's maturing....bit more humility, and the way that the two of them work together (Hamilton & Button, not Hamilton & Rubestongue.png ) and get on is a pretty refreshing change from the norm. Think Jenson's been a positive influence on him.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno about everyone else but I won't be sad to see the back of Eddie Jordan, watching all of the races on Sky next year smile.png

Not a huge fan of him meself, but he had balls to ask the questions. 2 season ago when Massa or Webber (cant remember which) was told to let his team mate pass Eddie was straight over putting them on the spot trying to get them to admit it and didnt ease up. DC's obviously the bigger loss like

i will miss Eddie, he bring a lot to the shows imo

He'll still be on the beeb coverage presumably....ten live races and extended highlights of the rest...though there's apparently nothing to stop them showing the full race (delayed) of the ones that are exclusively on Sky, they've just decided not to, which seems ridiculous to me as they'll have a full team at all races.

Going to be interesting seeing if Brundle tries to push past whoever's doing the BBC pit walks.

• 3 months later...

New season starts here...going to bed with the alarm set for 5.45...love it!

I always want to follow the F1 but always get bored a few races in. It's going to be a lot harder now to get into the sport because Sky has taken most of the races off the BBC (still, I may watch the highlights).

So long as Vettel dosen't win I coulden't give a shit who gets over the line first. My main racing crush is MotoGP.