IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I like to collect a few episodes and watch them together. I watched 1 and 2 together earlier today.

Ramsay is probably my favourite all-time favourite villain. I'll probably end up feeling sorry for him knowing this show.

I like to collect a few episodes and watch them together. I watched 1 and 2 together earlier today.

Ramsay is probably my favourite all-time favourite villain. I'll probably end up feeling sorry for him knowing this show.

He is one hell of an evil bastard; actor (forget his name) must love playing him.

Masterchef final tonight, massively happy with the result.

Yes me too, haven't been watching it as I can't stand all that small portioned pretentious bull shit that makes people go to restaurants that charge you through the roof for char grilled pear served with a dollop of peppered Romanian dog poo.

The woman's lamb did look immense and the lad who spoke with his eyes closed looked a right twat.

Philomena Cunk doing "Cunk on Shakespeare".

She's brilliant, has me crying.

"School in Shakespeare's day and age was vastly different from our own. In fact, it was far easier because you didn't have to study Shakespeare"

:rofl:

And...

"Soon Romeo and Juliet are in love, even though they come from two different families, which is how we know it isn't set in Norfolk"

Slagged off BBC3 recently but Witless is very funny.

Also watched the Hillsborough documentary the other night, very well made piece of TV. Such incompetence by the police; I had not realised before that the previous guy in charge (with lots of football policing experience) had been shifted out of post so soon before the game and that Duckenfield was so totally inexperienced.

Slagged off BBC3 recently but Witless is very funny.

Also watched the Hillsborough documentary the other night, very well made piece of TV. Such incompetence by the police; I had not realised before that the previous guy in charge (with lots of football policing experience) had been shifted out of post so soon before the game and that Duckenfield was so totally inexperienced.

Hillsborough had me in tears of anguish and frustration as well as sadness.

Saw the second episode of "Undercover" last night; enjoying that, clever stuff.

Just watched the final episode, was really good stuff.

Said it before but the beeb are really producing the goods drama-wise recently, great to see.

Boxed off the latest episode's of Thrones and Penny Dreadful earlier both decent, the acting from most of the cast in PD is fantastic and it's starting to introduce more of the character's I originally hoped for

Now halfway through Civil War pretty good so far

Boxed off the latest episode's of Thrones and Penny Dreadful earlier both decent, the acting from most of the cast in PD is fantastic and it's starting to introduce more of the character's I originally hoped for

Now halfway through Civil War pretty good so far

I'm loving the latest season of Penny Dreadful. It really wasn't a show I was expecting to like all that much.

Banshee is back here this week too. To say I'm excited is an understatement.