IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do have electricity and TVs in datchet (dead posh and near windsor), but not in the church or on my reception table. i'll have to see if i can get it on my phone.

You need to speak up when they ask for objections - getting married during football season... on Derby day!!! Bad conjee!!!

Pris, I'm not pulling your posts, but you make statements and portray them as if your opinion is that of every other Everton fan. It isn't. Your opinion is yours. Try speaking for yourself now and again, and stop saying 'we' or 'everybody' or 'all' and you won't get lads like me pulling you up, especially when we don't agree with you, and don't want to be typecast in order to back up 'your' opinion.

Just because you read something on another forum doesn't mean that it represents a consensus, or general opinion of Everton fans. Half the time it's been written by some spotty teenage school kid with no hairs around their bollocks yet. Fans are fickle, and their views of things change constantly.

If you don't want responses, why offer them on a public forum? Learning how not to take those responses personally is key, but thank you for calling me a cunt.

i only stated that one part of that was my view, the rest of it, some had even been mentioned on this very thread, so its not just my opinion, and what i wrote is not my opinion anyway, its just what i have picked up on from reading various things, its not about being offended, its about stating facts and some people like yourself seems to think Moyes and Kenwright can do no wrong

at the end of the day, its a game of opinions, and everybody has a different one, and im sure you noticed that i do actually back Moyes at the moment, even though i may not like the man, so im not really sure why you responded to it in the first place

but i cant be bothered anyway, so forget it, too much arguing on here recently

i only stated that one part of that was my view, the rest of it, some had even been mentioned on this very thread, so its not just my opinion, and what i wrote is not my opinion anyway, its just what i have picked up on from reading various things, its not about being offended, its about stating facts and some people like yourself seems to think Moyes and Kenwright can do no wrong

at the end of the day, its a game of opinions, and everybody has a different one, and im sure you noticed that i do actually back Moyes at the moment, even though i may not like the man, so im not really sure why you responded to it in the first place

but i cant be bothered anyway, so forget it, too much arguing on here recently

Hi matey.

I think you need to realise that I'm your friend whilst posting here, and not your enemy.

I've not gone out to upset you deliberately, so if I have then apologies. I don't hold the same opinion on many things, and age may be a factor for that, as will lots of other issues, but I find it best not to presume every fan thinks the same as me. I only pulled you because I felt you were telling the guy 'this' is what Evertonians think. It's best to just tell folk what 'you' think, as we all think differently on many things. I certainly wasn't trying to be a prize cunt with you as you call it. All the best mate and hope we can continue to enjoy each others posts.

Edited by Avinalaff

my sister got married the day we stuffed them 3-0, had the "i do" inbetween the last two goals.

had a great day, was in a posh hotel/country club out in the sticks.

at 10.30 there was about 60 of us sat around one tv in a hotel bedroom. was cramped. only women and reds still in the wedding.

oh,. and a bit nervous, not sure what to expect on saturday. i know one thing though, this is a game to start drenthe!

surely mega spending liverpool can't lose to a team who couldn't manage to buy a single player!

They've been bought out.....TWICE!.....they've got a king in charge, and a squad bursting at the seams with internationals and

some of the highest paid players in the prem.

Even a draw would be a bad result for the big spending reds.

Fancy your chances, Everton? You haven't got a hope in hell. You can't compete technically, you can't compete tactically, and now... you can't compete in a battle either. Fellaini isn't a hard man - just a big man with pointy elbows. Cahill is a snidey shithouse and nothing more. Drenthe comes with a reputation of being a bit of a nutter. Come back when you've done anything of note, anywhere, in your career.

I love Liverpool fans!

Edited by Kohen

We still have plenty of players who will be up for this match.

We need toimprove from recent performances though. This time last year, we were playing fabulous football, but unable to score. Now we're playing average football, which is a step backwards. Moyes will get it right, but to do so, he has to think outside the box and be brave. We have the players to compete, but picking them is the secret.

I cannot for the life of me see what all the fuss is with Suarez.

Yes, he looks decent, but I don't think you can really tell much until someone's well into their second season actually.. I've seen far too many good starts / first season wonders.

Don't get me wrong, not saying he's garbage, far from it - but he's still unproven in my eyes.

Liverpool blow hot and cold of late - they are capable of looking red hot (pardon the pun) but can look mediocre too. For that reason I'd normally say 60/40 in Liverpool's favour, but with Everton at home, 50/50.

I'll say this for Liverpool - they don't half take some convincing that the world's changed. And they still refuse to listen to my sage advice that bringing back Kenny will end in tears. Once the second honeymoon's over, and the owner says "hey Kenny - we gave you the money when you started - there ain't no more" - that's when it'll get messy. And I guarantee you... GUARANTEE it... some numpty will start calling for Gerrard and Carragher as a management team (probably me, just to prove my prediction was accurate)

Edited by BlueSky

adorable aren't they laugh.png

You get numpty fans all over.

As soon as someone utters the words 'we'll hammer you' or words to that effect - the game's already up with them.

This league is too tight to guarantee a thing. And when they can't see weaknesses in their own team - then that's a weakness in itself, and when they can't see strengths in the opponent - more fool them.

Much better to say "here is why I think we have the edge over you... and elaborate" - otherwise they might as well stick to innovative chants that spell out their team in letters....genius