IGNORED

Gareth Barry

He's been playing very well from what I have seen of you. The Man City fans were right - Toure is obviously the more explosive and superior player but Barry was the guy who held the midfield together while Toure did all the fancy stuff - kinda similar to his partnership with fernandinho now. Barry has been good for a while now and was excellent tonight.

Edited by Nikica

• 2 weeks later...

'In a sense, Barton was right: Barry is a manager's player rather than a darling of the media or the terraces.'

"The job I do is an unspectacular one so maybe the Everton fans have the ability to look at the game a bit differently to fans at other clubs and appreciate what I do...."

Knowledgeable fans us Blues B).

'In a sense, Barton was right: Barry is a manager's player rather than a darling of the media or the terraces.'

"The job I do is an unspectacular one so maybe the Everton fans like Hafnia on Toffeetalk have the ability to look at the game a bit differently to fans at other clubs and appreciate what I do.... that lads a fookin legend, he knows more than that dour prick at Man United"

Knowledgeable fans us Blues B).

Too right - we know what its like to have Niclaus Alexandersen, Claus Thompsen, Mark Pembridge et al

You (understandably) missed Haf's point, the three he mentioned weren't underrated....they were just awful :lol:.

Carsley was underrated by some, but most Evertonians appreciated his worth.

Fair enough :lol: I'll be sure to write those names down so I remember how infamously terrible they were.

Have you had your works Christmas do today Haf? Your grammar is failing fast :P (forgive the :Grammar Police: , I'm just jealous).

I'm actually off the ale, typing on new HTC one.

Wife expecting our first baby and I'm on standby for up to the next 4 weeks. Roberto or Roberta, who knows! Either way there will be an Everton baby grow being worn!

Wife expecting our first baby and I'm on standby for up to the next 4 weeks. Roberto or Roberta, who knows! Either way there will be an Everton baby grow being worn!

Brilliant....hope that all goes well. Life changing, you might get even more positive....actually you definitely will :). Daddy Haf will be an interesting man to listen to :P.