IGNORED

Kalidou Koulibaly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I would love to have him... for the price quoted last summer. He could be a solid enough replacement for Stones (should he leave). But, that price is a bit absurd.

He's an absolute beast. He's very comfortable with the ball but he's also a brilliant defender. Quick, tall, strong, two footed, 25 year old who had an fantastic season last year = he's gonna cost at least £35 - 40 million. Would love him here but not at the expense of Stones. Imagine having 4 CBs - two right sided in Jags and Stones and two left sided in Mori and Koulibaly...

IF these bids are true we're coming across very much like West Ham - throw huge bids out there all over the place and hope some shit sticks.

Hopefully we'll actually make a signing soon. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a big money signing at all now if I'm honest.

me neither but i won't care so long as it's a good signing

But we only have three. We'll probably lose Stones, but even if we don't we at least need four. If someone is available who is better than we have, we should go for them.

Agree, plus competition of places is something we need to look at improving too.

Stones may or may not stay, but Jags has max 2 seasons in him so this would be good preparation for his replacement.

But we only have three. We'll probably lose Stones, but even if we don't we at least need four. If someone is available who is better than we have, we should go for them.

Agree, but we have Galloway coming through, and others. £40 million out of £100 when we need a new creative midfielder, winger and goalkeeper is allot.

London Blue, I agree. But we can't count on the kids to make it, less than 5% will go on to play for the first team. Galloway is further a head from his first team experience before he came in. When better players are there we need to get them in, being ruthless is the only way to progress.

London Blue, I agree. But we can't count on the kids to make it, less than 5% will go on to play for the first team. Galloway is further a head from his first team experience before he came in. When better players are there we need to get them in, being ruthless is the only way to progress.

That's right but Galloway played well for the 10 or so games he featured in and looked like he was up to the required standard.