IGNORED

New investment (finally)!

Louis

Surely some measures can be taken to safeguard the club. Non of this reverse mortgage bollocks.

Be great to get a new stadium, be even better to get people in who have sporting ambition.

rudimentary analysis for me brings me to think at worst it's the same results as BK tenure but with a new stadium. 18 years they ran the Padres and qualfied for playoffs 4 times and went to World Series 1 time. Basically the same Everton CL/Europa qualification during BK tenure except we didn't make it to a final of either.

so for me if it's a new stadium and better financials but with the same results i couldn't really complain, better than what we have now.

thoughts?

rudimentary analysis for me brings me to think at worst it's the same results as BK tenure but with a new stadium. 18 years they ran the Padres and qualfied for playoffs 4 times and went to World Series 1 time. Basically the same Everton CL/Europa qualification during BK tenure except we didn't make it to a final of either.

so for me if it's a new stadium and better financials but with the same results i couldn't really complain, better than what we have now.

thoughts?

For me the supposed scenario is this. They are looking for run down house with potential. Renovate it and sell it. Ultimately the house ends up better.

That is as long as they don't strip it.

For me the supposed scenario is this. They are looking for run down house with potential. Renovate it and sell it. Ultimately the house ends up better.

That is as long as they don't strip it.

Yeah, no stripping!

Or do we want stripping? Or it depends who's doing the stripping I suppose. "Oh hi, Daisy Ridley, you little minx"....

great stuff dunc, key quotes

“The quoted deal value of £200m is going to be based on the top three guys and their majority shareholding so that gives an overall valuation of the club at just under £300m,” Blain added.

“At the General Meeting, the Chief Executive did say that the Chairman was confident about finding investment in the near future and there have been recent rumours of Chinese interest.”

again, what are they going to strip? There's only Goodison left

The players. Could get rid of Barkley, stones, McCarthy, and Lukaku. Instant investment back, then hope to stay up and milk us.

Personally, rather we weren't taken over, and the current board invested instead, not like they're short of a few bob.

Won't happen Pete and we all know it, if they were ever going to it would have been when we needed a little nudge to potentially make us very realistic top four contenders and they'd have reaped more rewards in doing so back then now

I won't hold my breath on anything going forward with this but if it did I'd be happy they both have very savvy financial backgrounds and one has been involved in exactly what we need in developing a new stadium in conjunction with a local authority

Won't happen Pete and we all know it, if they were ever going to it would have been when we needed a little nudge to potentially make us very realistic top four contenders and they'd have reaped more rewards in doing so back then now

I won't hold my breath on anything going forward with this but if it did I'd be happy they both have very savvy financial backgrounds and one has been involved in exactly what we need in developing a new stadium in conjunction with a local authority

I know :(. Just been in twitter and the US blues are really against these guys.

Hopefully, half season ticket propaganda.

Swansea turned them away, why are we next on the list?

Did Swansea turn them away or did they not fancy Swansea? Don't know.

Seems more than propaganda I think, how will they view our "other operating costs" with exclusive access to the accounts? According to some that's where Bill and his mates have been syphoning off profits, Will they see that as an opportunity to do the same? Will they be our saviour or our downfall or is it all a non starter or the start of something big?

I shall await with baited breath,

The guy who Leicester nearly got for manager is coming your way. Join the dots, MLS, Kansas city, EPL Everton - it all adds up to preki as your next manager. He played for both clubs, reportedly just bought a house in Southport after spending 6 months in England doing due diligence for milan mandaric who is part of the consortium. Good luck fellas - you'll need it!

The guy who Leicester nearly got for manager is coming your way. Join the dots, MLS, Kansas city, EPL Everton - it all adds up to preki as your next manager. He played for both clubs, reportedly just bought a house in Southport after spending 6 months in England doing due diligence for milan mandaric who is part of the consortium. Good luck fellas - you'll need it!

What dots are these? That Kansas City are a MLS side and Everton a Prem side? Some very Sherlock esq investigatory skills there!

Neither Moore's or Noell have any involvement with Kansas City FC from what I can gather nor does there seem to be any business deals involving or including Mandaric now or in the past

Do you really believe men who've made more money than we can dream of have the brain capacity of a fish and would employ a fourth tier manager in America here after splashing out so much money etc

Wum season

Edited by EFC-Paul

My biggest worry is that should the worst happen to Bill will his debtors just sell to anyone to get their money back, plus their profit?

I hope Bill can sort out a sale, and leave with his head high. I've not been his biggest fan but I'd want that for him.

New guys, read this. Rebuild the Park End, thanks.