IGNORED

New investment (finally)!

Louis

I hate West Ham too. Id love to beat them at Wembley but id absolutely hate losing to them.

their fans have become unbelievable - they could be worse than Chelsea fans for ridiculous unwarranted entitlement . You would have though Payet was Maradona and McCarthy was Goikoetxea the way they have carried on.

I hate West Ham too. Id love to beat them at Wembley but id absolutely hate losing to them.

I'm hoping they don't get that far.

This post astonished me:

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162751&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=4547285917bb2dd6ef7be8f6a5384498&start=1080#p4629451

Quote: 'I'd be mortified if any of those players were playing for us. One thing we've always had is honest players and that's very much the West Ham Way and makes me very proud'

I'm guessing that he's not old enough to remember Paolo Di Canio, or Julian Dicks even further back.

I'm hoping they don't get that far.

This post astonished me:http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=162751&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=4547285917bb2dd6ef7be8f6a5384498&start=1080#p4629451

Quote: 'I'd be mortified if any of those players were playing for us. One thing we've always had is honest players and that's very much the West Ham Way and makes me very proud'

I'm guessing that he's not old enough to remember Paolo Di Canio, or Julian Dicks even further back.

He only needs to be old enough to remember Mark Noble.

People are getting carried away here. There are a handful of dickheads, which we have ourselves don't forget, that are being used to judge the whole. I've got nothing against Wham, or Newcastle or pretty much any other team. There are dickhead fans everywhere, simple as that, don't let the voices of the few represent the actual belief of the whole.

Matt, you're absolutely right, and I only looked on that forum tonight to wind myself up enough to get in the gym. Need that sometimes when motivation has completely gone after 12 hours at work.

Bit like a can of red bull, but in this instance it's claret and blue bull**** instead!

Matt, you're absolutely right, and I only looked on that forum tonight to wind myself up enough to get in the gym. Need that sometimes when motivation has completely gone after 12 hours at work.

Bit like a can of red bull, but in this instance it's claret and blue bull**** instead!

Oh man. I feel your pain there! Struggle myself these days. 3 or 4 caffeine tablets can do the trick!!!

• 10 months later...