IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday December 10

markjazzbassist

Maybe Gana will be expected both to play further up the pitch -- so as to draw a penalty like last week -- and also be expected to be all over the pitch -- as per usual. Gotta exhaust him before he's off to AFCON.

So he can come back from AFCON injured and unplayable like all of our useful midfielders.

I don't mind 433 as long as the wingers are more like inside forwards and a lot closer to Lukaku than they normally are.

We can be really aggressive in centre midfield with Gana and McCarthy regaining possession a lot.

The last thing I want to see is McCarthy playing wide.

agreed

I don't mind 433 as long as the wingers are more like inside forwards and a lot closer to Lukaku than they normally are.

We can be really aggressive in centre midfield with Gana and McCarthy regaining possession a lot.

The last thing I want to see is McCarthy playing wide.

Yeah glad I took that one back. Was in shock there for a moment.

I'm just hoping that Barkley's absence is to get his head straight. Take him out of the firing line and let him just start enjoying football again.

Our big problem is that Barry is the only player at the moment who can pass a ball successfully. Probably will see Barkley from the bench once McCarthy has run them about a bit. McCarthy getting game time to put him in the shop window perhaps.

Don't really think Koeman is in a position to start anyone without the intent of picking up a win at this point.