IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday Novermber 18th

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

? Not sure I said it was all his fault? If I did please quote me.

as for creativity other than Lookman then you have to look at Lennon who creates more in one game than Vlasic has done in his Everton carear. Not opinion either but fact.  And as you have rightly pointed out, Lennon also adds defensive quality to the side.

ill spell it out more simply as you missed it first time. I am in no way saying I agree with the decision... just that it’s easy to u deratabd why,  if those are the reasons why. 

And at least in the end you agreed eh!

Sorry watching the match and typing at the same time is not my forte, but nice to know you like gripping at straws :clutching_at_straws_by_dirtypai

What arguments can you put forward for not including him in the match day squad?

And if you think Lennon is creative then you need more than a trip to the opticians......

I've decided that all three of our kits this season are horrible.  Especially the home kit and purple one.  I don't like all these very similar but not quite the same colours on each of them.  And SportPesa looks shite too.

Anyway, Palace are looking far more composed than us.  Well done Niasse!

Just now, London Blue said:

Sorry watching the match and typing at the same time is not my forte, but nice to know you like gripping at straws :clutching_at_straws_by_dirtypai

What arguments can you put forward for not including him in the match day squad?

And if you think Lennon is creative then you need more than a trip to the opticians......

Didn’t he get an assist and earn a penalty last match? Send me your address mate, I’ll pick you up on the way to the opticians haha.

yet again... sigh... not saying I agree with it... sigh... I’m saying I don’t.... do I really have to say this AGAIN? Or do you have someone at home who can read my post to you?

do yourself a favour mate and put those straws down your talking about... smoking them is bad for your mind 😉 

now get back to the game!

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Ye we’re looking more solid which I suppose is our first target, just want to see us hold onto the ball a bit more in midfield and try to get a bit of a footing in there.

Davies or Besic for either Gana or Schneiderlin would help us get a grip in the middle imo