IGNORED

Sammy Lee

Lowensda

Think it was Haf who pointed out he was a bully at Tranmere and picked his friends mates at Anfield. I'll not be going with him at the club.

Anyone who is not an Atalanta fan let me know if you'd like a ticket £525 / 19 = £28. Top balcony and on an aisle so a bit annoying. Good view though. 

The likes of Louise, MikeO and anyone else with 10 years plus can have my ticket for free (United and last game aside).

53 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Think it was Haf who pointed out he was a bully at Tranmere and picked his friends mates at Anfield. I'll not be going with him at the club.

Anyone who is not an Atalanta fan let me know if you'd like a ticket £525 / 19 = £28. Top balcony and on an aisle so a bit annoying. Good view though. 

The likes of Louise, MikeO and anyone else with 10 years plus can have my ticket for free (United and last game aside).

Aldridge that was mate. Absolute scum bag.  Sammy Lee? Some say he was the reason koeman did well at Southampton. 

7 hours ago, Lowensda said:

Had to start one.

Never liked him, He's a troll. However...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sammy-lee-pulls-out-liverpool-11623169.amp

Fair play.

Apart from being a former Red, is there anything derogatory this bloke has ever said towards the club? Or has he ever acted in such a way?

Genuine question by the way. I get the Redshite bit, obviously, but put that to one side, is there anything else?

He seems to be well spoken of in football circles. Meant to be a real good coach and a humorous guy that will lift spirits.

Like Allardyce, not at all first choice, but now that he is here, might aswell look for the good that he'll bring to us? And being from around the area, He'll 'get' Everton (!!!).

One of the most highly rated coaches in England who, as a legend at our fiercest rivals, hated and taunted us for many years. We hate him, he hated us. If he’s man enough to come in and take the stick (as he probably doesn’t need this) and do a good job for Everton FC then I’m man enough to support him as part of our team. All I want is success for our club - if Kenny Dalgliesh and Steve Gerrard came and won us the league I would be delighted because I LOVE EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB.

Give the lad a chance im sure he is getting a lot of stick from his side of the city, if hes got the balls to cross the park and add to our club good on him.  I will judge him on performances not history or gossip. As has been said hes not the first lad to cross the park. 

19 minutes ago, Sev said:

If success, as in winning, is the only criteria for Everton FC, then you have a lot to learn.

Please educate us...

We’re talking about a professional who happens to be a Liverpool legend - we’re not talking about a rapist or murderer. If people want to boycott then go for it. I support Everton and if Sammy Lee helps make us better I will have no problems dealing with that.

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

You should keep away when he’s gone then- club doesn’t need fans who drop it when the going gets tough.

19 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Please educate us...

We’re talking about a professional who happens to be a Liverpool legend - we’re not talking about a rapist or murderer. If people want to boycott then go for it. I support Everton and if Sammy Lee helps make us better I will have no problems dealing with that.

Spot on- all this “I wont go while he or they are here” sound don’t fucking come back when we’re doing well or they have moved on- you’re supposed to support Everton you’re not going for the people who are in charge.

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

It' not like Sammy Lee is the next Pep Guardiola, there were surely other suitably qualified assistants that didn't have Liverpool ties. 

Hopefully it all goes well, but if it doesn' then it will be lauded as an inside job by those across the park. 

Sheedy had Liverppol ties, Watson- they took Barmby off us, Mcmahon - the list goes on. Apparently he is a fantastic coach and if he does well here he’ll get my full support- it’s who the manager wanted so we have to trust him. At least he had the balls to insist he came in unlike Koeman who backed down. He’s highly respected amongst professionals in the game and he cancelled that night which shows he is respectful and decent and is here to work for US not just a job.

4 hours ago, Paddock said:

Spot on- all this “I wont go while he or they are here” sound don’t fucking come back when we’re doing well or they have moved on- you’re supposed to support Everton you’re not going for the people who are in charge.

Nothing to do with us being shite, don't see where you got that from. I thought Lee was a bully that's why I weren't gonna go, Haf has since corrected me. 

I have to admit I didn’t want him anywhere near the club , but he’s here now so we just have to get on with it

Anyone saying they aren’t going to go the game because of Allardyce or Lee , then fine that’s their prerogative and personally I hope they stay away, we need the ground to be full of fans who will get behind the team

I'e always said... I don't support managers or players or chairmen. I support Everton- if someone is positive for the club they get my backing.  If they are disrespectful or negative to the club then they get my bile. 

I'll support allardyce and Lee till they show me they don't deserve it. They are getting my backing till or if the point is reached. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You could probably stretch that back even further to include Steve Round.

Yep- apparently he was like a little terrier barking instructions, clapping, encouraging them- he’ll do for me if he was. Not arsed one iota if he used to play for Liverpool.