IGNORED

What Are You Reading?

Romey 1878

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read the Everton chapter in Jamie Carraghers autobiography while I was away (it was in a book exchange in a bar).

What an infantile twat he comes across as.....and that's with a ghost writer trying to make it sound like he's got an ounce of maturity.

Says he'd never have joined in with Evertonians singing nasty stuff at Gerrard and Fowler (bollocks)....he hates Stubbsy (deep seated repressed jealosy no doubttongue.png ) and he gave up caring about Everton when his old mates laughed at him in a pub after Liverpool had conceded two late goals to lose to ManU, he walked out and went home....diddums.

I have two books to choose from just now. Not sure which one to start as they are both by the same author. I have had one of his books for years and have read it a dozen times. So I am looking forward to these two. Just have to make up my mind which one to start with.

The books:

The Anubis gates, and On Stranger Tides. Both by Tim Powers.

The one I have had for years and can recommend if you like that sort of thing:

The Drawing of the Dark, also by Tim Powers.

• 2 weeks later...

Baz Rathbone's book looks like it could be worth a read...

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/mick-baz-rathbone-talks-rooney-everton-and-silencing-wenger/

"You should remember and treasure the moments that sum up everything you’ve worked for and make it all worthwhile. For me it was standing on the touchline with Moysie, talking to Phil Neville and Tim Cahill, while Arsene Wenger was animatedly speaking to Fabregas next to us. We were one-up and sixty thousand Arsenal fans were silent. These moments are what it’s all about – I’ll never forget them!

• 2 weeks later...