IGNORED

Lewis Holtby

• 4 months later...

but we didnt have the founds to buy him in the summer, since then we have sold yak,beckford and spud so we will go in for him in jan

You clearly have internet access, so go to google.com and look up delusion. When you find it you will see a picture of a guy thinking we have money to spend. (Behind him there will be a bloke from Barclays laughing his tits off with a big bag of cash)

You clearly have internet access, so go to google.com and look up delusion. When you find it you will see a picture of a guy thinking we have money to spend. (Behind him there will be a bloke from Barclays laughing his tits off with a big bag of cash)

its not delusion its called positivity if you want to be negative all the time support someone else

Edited by drentheisnumber1

its not delusion its called positivity if you want to be negative all the time fu*k off and support someone else

im not being negative mate, but if you think we have the finances to bring such a promising talent to the club (i honestly wish you are right) then i can only think of delusion. but dont get personal about it mate, we dont like that. i was just taking the piss with a little sarcasm, no need to be nasty about it.

i have my thoughts on the club, and i am entitled to it.

Oooooo got a feisty one here!!! In all seriousness £9m deadwood? Have you seen the state of our finances?! ps leave the language out of it.

ok fair do's no need for that but ffs why (even if it is abit false) can people not just have abit of hope, i hate moyes and want him out but aslong as he is here i will make myself believe he will sell the players needed to be sold and buy players we need even if its not going to happen. and as for 9mill dead wood: saha,bily,heitinga, would easy make 9 mill as 1 is lazy and 2 are just aweful we should get rid so it can happen and as a blue i will believe it will untill it cant

You want to get rid of three from an already very small squad to bring in one?

And only one of them is awful imo.

no i would actually want to bring in 3 i would get rid of howard and get wayne hennessey (life long blue) as howard is not assertive enough,i want a keeper to command his box and come out for crosses occationally and i would also bring in jon walters from stoke, again a life long blue who would fit the cahill role perfect as cahill is getting old and he doesnt seem to have the presance on the pitch he once did and i would get rid of distin although he is good he is 33 so its actually 5 out 3 in i just gave them 3 as examples of were the money could come from and i think losing 2 from our squad size is a small price to pay to get a better starting 11

hennessey

coleman,jags,duffy,baines

drenthe,felli,rodwell,holtby

walters, vellios

no i would actually want to bring in 3 i would get rid of howard and get wayne hennessey (life long blue) as howard is not assertive enough,i want a keeper to command his box and come out for crosses occationally and i would also bring in jon walters from stoke, again a life long blue who would fit the cahill role perfect as cahill is getting old and he doesnt seem to have the presance on the pitch he once did and i would get rid of distin although he is good he is 33 so its actually 5 out 3 in i just gave them 3 as examples of were the money could come from and i think losing 2 from our squad size is a small price to pay to get a better starting 11

hennessey

coleman,jags,duffy,baines

drenthe,felli,rodwell,holtby

walters, vellios

??

Also Hennessy is abit of a strange one, he's no better than Howard.

??

Also Hennessy is abit of a strange one, he's no better than Howard.

people always say howard is a good shot stopper but at the end of the day if your not a good shot stopper you shouldnt be a keeper i think the things that makes 1 keeper better then the other is how they command there area and there decsion ei should i close down or stay on line, should i come and collect this corner etc and hennessey is far far better at that then tim howard, so are quite a few keepers but he would be most realistic as he would want to play for us being a blue and walters again is not neccesseraly better than tim but he is a younger similar style player who could be a realistic target being a blue, im not saying just coz there blues they should be signed but of all the cf and keepers out there, narrow them down to people that are good enough to play for us and narrow it again to people that want to play for us and they are the 2 best that are left for them positions and holtby is the same, narrow it down and he is best realistic signing for a winger we got a chance at

people always say howard is a good shot stopper but at the end of the day if your not a good shot stopper you shouldnt be a keeper i think the things that makes 1 keeper better then the other is how they command there area and there decsion ei should i close down or stay on line, should i come and collect this corner etc and hennessey is far far better at that then tim howard, so are quite a few keepers but he would be most realistic as he would want to play for us being a blue and walters again is not neccesseraly better than tim but he is a younger similar style player who could be a realistic target being a blue, im not saying just coz there blues they should be signed but of all the cf and keepers out there, narrow them down to people that are good enough to play for us and narrow it again to people that want to play for us and they are the 2 best that are left for them positions and holtby is the same, narrow it down and he is best realistic signing for a winger we got a chance at

Who is Walters? all i can think of is the Stoke one

Strange one, he's good but not enough to take us a step forward. Rather give the youth a chance

i think we would improve him, stoke play 442 and he is not a out an out striker i think he is better holdin up the ball with his strength and hes not afraid to get stuck in, and he would be over the moon to play for us so he would give that bit more i dont think he is giving at stoke so i think he would be a good replacement for the ever ageing cahill