IGNORED

Transfer News

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pete0 said:

Strange move. Jansson has gone from Leeds to Brentford. Solid old school defender who could have added experience to our back line. Surprised he's made a sideways/backwards move. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/11759252/brentford-sign-pontus-jansson-from-leeds?fbclid=IwAR1yfWSKVs7-gjM8Erk9VbRheVQ7bJOZTqiUVatdRvBlFT9W-qF5TQFIR4M

He's seen as a disruptive player and Leeds were desperate to get him out.

On 03/07/2019 at 18:06, pete0 said:

Both of them would be useful. Surprised Leicester can attract them. 

Some don’t piss about they see there targets and get on with it fair play to them. 

I think Leicester and Wolves will make it very hard for us to finish 7th there both improving their teams with quality. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Some don’t piss about they see there targets and get on with it fair play to them. 

I think Leicester and Wolves will make it very hard for us to finish 7th there both improving their teams with quality. 

I don't think we should be looking at Leicester and Wolves, we need to be looking at Arsenal, United and Chelsea; if Leicester and Wolves join in and assist in breaking up the six then good for them, I'll be very happy. Obviously I want to finish ahead of them though, 4th, 5th and 6th would be ideal.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

if Leicester and Wolves join in and assist in breaking up the six then good for them, I'll be very happy.

That's a very good point that I hadn't considered, but what we've got to be weary of is that we don't let Leicester or Wolves pull away from us like the top six have.

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

wolves will be dealing with europa they won't be an issue.  leicester have a 58 year old striker in vardy, i think brenda is a decent manager and maddison and tielemans are good but that's about it.  arsenal faffing about this transfer window, united too.  i think we have a great chance. 

I think we are faffing about this transfer window one new player in the shape of a reserve keeper.

8 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

wolves will be dealing with europa they won't be an issue.  leicester have a 58 year old striker in vardy, i think brenda is a decent manager and maddison and tielemans are good but that's about it.  arsenal faffing about this transfer window, united too.  i think we have a great chance. 

Perez will probably take his place. Say we slightly edge them 6 players to 5 (assuming slab head goes, and we get Zouma) in a mixed eleven but they have a better spine than us whereas we have more strength in depth. 

Perez 

Maddison

Bernard Gomes Tielemans Richarlison 

Digne Zouma Evans Periera 

Pickford 

• 4 months later...
On 09/07/2019 at 22:12, markjazzbassist said:

Oops !