IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

14:34 minutes worth of a Smiths Best album. Took me a while to get into VU, so thought it may be the case with them. Nope, they have one or two decent songs (in general, not just based on this album), but other than that they are bland and mediocre. Really don't know how they always get a mention when people talk about great albums or bands.

Edited by pete0

14:34 minutes worth of a Smiths Best album. Took me a while to get into VU, so thought it may be the case with them. Nope, they have one or two decent songs (in general, not just based on this album), but other than that they are bland and mediocre. Really don't know how they always get a mention when people talk about great albums or bands.

I agree. Never got The Smiths, Morrisey's voice I just find irritating.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Never got The Smiths, Morrisey's voice I just find irritating.

You guys are dead to me! :shaking fist:

I have even convinced my wife who is pregnant with our second child that if we get a boy this time he will be given the second name Morrisey. For example Jonatan Morrissey H (which is the front runner at the moment)

Right now listening to

Im into Incubus got all their albums (Morning view Their Classic) Stone Temple PIlots, Deftones, The Bravery, Pearl Jam, Pixies

Smashing Pumpkins, Feeder, Gary Numan, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, The Exploited, Buzzcocks, The Jam, Stranglers,Undertones

Stiff Little Fingers, early Manics (when they rocked) Garbage, Chic, kool and The Gang, Queens of the stone age, The Wildhearts

and tons more. My home full of Vinyl, cassettes, c,d,s, guitars Electric, bass, and acoustic.. Love my music that's for sure.

Forget to mention Thin Lizzy (criminal to forget them).

Im into Incubus got all their albums (Morning view Their Classic) Stone Temple PIlots, Deftones, The Bravery, Pearl Jam, PixiesSmashing Pumpkins, Feeder, Gary Numan, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, The Exploited, Buzzcocks, The Jam, Stranglers,UndertonesStiff Little Fingers, early Manics (when they rocked) Garbage, Chic, kool and The Gang, Queens of the stone age, The Wildheartsand tons more. My home full of Vinyl, cassettes, c,d,s, guitars Electric, bass, and acoustic.. Love my music that's for sure.Forget to mention Thin Lizzy (criminal to forget them).

Ive got a few guitars myself but mostly synthezisers, drumpads, drummachines etc and my list is more Depeche, Ultravox, oldfield, jarre, jan hammer, new order etc

But more passionate about The Smiths, Joy Division, Cure etc

I'm a big Jimmy Eat World fan! Clarity is one of my favorite all-time albums. Good shout!

Their new stuff is absolute shite though. I could fall asleep listening to their latest effort. So boring.

The string of Clarity, Bleed American, and Futures was a great era for them. They fell off a little bit after that.