IGNORED

Michael Owen?

Owen would look shite in a Sunday league team. The reason he will not accept anything other than prem is he needs world class players teeing up sitters for him.

The lad can't create chances for himself, he can't outpace or outmuscle defenders. He can't beat players in the air. He's a joke. Made a very good living out of five years of quality.

Owen would look shite in a Sunday league team. The reason he will not accept anything other than prem is he needs world class players teeing up sitters for him.

The lad can't create chances for himself, he can't outpace or outmuscle defenders. He can't beat players in the air. He's a joke. Made a very good living out of five years of quality.

He's one of the best at finding/creating space and has scores a good amount of headers.

I remember when Everton finally signed Peter Reid, quite alot of Evertonians were up in arms because he had refused to sign for us previously, because we didnt match his astronomic wage demands (demands that Arsenal also refused to match). They also questioned his fitness as Reid was injury prone, he did have long spells out at Everton too. But at the end of the day he did bring quality to the team. Im sure if Owen signed, if called upon to play, he would be a goal threat, as I posted earlier I think he would be a usful squad member. No matter what the player, there are always critics and fans, thats life!

I remember when Everton finally signed Peter Reid, quite alot of Evertonians were up in arms because he had refused to sign for us previously, because we didnt match his astronomic wage demands (demands that Arsenal also refused to match). They also questioned his fitness as Reid was injury prone, he did have long spells out at Everton too. But at the end of the day he did bring quality to the team. Im sure if Owen signed, if called upon to play, he would be a goal threat, as I posted earlier I think he would be a usful squad member. No matter what the player, there are always critics and fans, thats life!

Pls dont compare Owen to Reid ;)

I see your point tho but i dont agree. I dont think he would bring anything to the table

Desperate times at Anfield then if the shite really are desperate for a signing?

I just wanted him at Goodison, because I can recognize him as a very good player. Maybe lost some of that now, prone to injuries, but the name speaks for itself. I really would have liked to have seen him in blue, even if just for a season, it would have been something.

Waste of wages. Not trying to convince you, everyone has their opinion. Was a great goal scorer but I really dont think he is going to ever show that again. Id have him on a pay/play arrangement but he wont be interested in that. Let Liverpool waste their money on him.