IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

What do people expect him to improve on in the next 5 years?

In the last 3 years he hasn't improved that much. His touch maybe ever so slightly... other than that he's still jumping under balls, balls still bounce off him, it doesn't bode well.

even you finally conceded that he was improving earlier in the season, with his ariel challeneges, control, work rate, etc. Then he went off the boil again, coinciding with Geri being dropped for some reason and the whole team being shit.

He will never be a Messi for control, or a Carroll for ariel balls, or a Long for work rate. But he will improve in them and in the meantime, he'll score plenty along the way.

Chach - 25 though 30 I guess is the prime but it really depends on the striker. I just think he'll take a bit longer until he does, unless he gets a decent manager who coaches him better.

In the Turkish league or maybe Russia.

in that respect (lower league) yes i'd say ligue 1 he should be leading scorer. i also think should he move to germany (replace aubamayeng or wolfsburg or something) he could be golden boot winner there as well. I believe at the height of his powers he could be a golden boot winner in the premier league as well.

in that respect (lower league) yes i'd say ligue 1 he should be leading scorer. i also think should he move to germany (replace aubamayeng or wolfsburg or something) he could be golden boot winner there as well. I believe at the height of his powers he could be a golden boot winner in the premier league as well.

Don't be surprised if you've seen the best of him. Fowler, owen, rooney, all had their best seasons by Roms age.

He's starting to come across as ridiculous as nicklaus bentner.

Anelka had a bad rep for this stuff but this nob head is taking it to a new level.

Personally I think what he is doing is trying to get his head above his striker rivals in the Belgian squad. Just close your gob you tit.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/06/09/evertons-romelu-lukaku-says-he-always-plays-fifa-as-a-rival-prem/

There he goes again. I liked his five a side team! Can't even count unless he's put himself as sub.

He has also come out and said the star of euro 2016 may be Paul Pogba (another player his agent is trying to sell) and that he wouldn't put another striker ahead of him.....

Hmmm lewandowski, muller, kane, Vardy, griezmann, Morata, mandzukic, gomez, aduriz, zlatan..... yeah ok... you keep talking bell end.

Henry and ferdinand picking up on what I have said all along... his straight line run. No brains or intelligence in his movement.

Doesn't run across the defender... wants a straight run. Schoolboy stuff.

yeah, they took that single opportunity to task. No criticism of any of the support though.

yeah, they took that single opportunity to task. No criticism of any of the support though.

He had 17 touches, he has conceded every single duel to the Italians he has won zero duels. He conceded 4 of his touches to the Italians... shite. His movement is shocking. Offside just then needlessly.

He had 17 touches, he has conceded every single duel to the Italians he has won zero duels. He conceded 4 of his touches to the Italians... shite. His movement is shocking. Offside just then needlessly.

I've also said hes been shit, but the fact is he's completely on his own up front. Felli is playing DCM instead of behind the striker, Hazard and De Bruyne have been well below par

Fluffed that though :lol:

I've also said hes been shit, but the fact is he's completely on his own up front. Felli is playing DCM instead of behind the striker, Hazard and De Bruyne have been well below par

Fluffed that though :lol:

I'll be honest I want him off. I could do with him scoring to get some £££ ball just bounced off him again. Pelle looks more the playwr.... commentator just said as I typed.

Agree his movement is shit tonight, and he has just missed a great chance. I don't think the big boys will come calling based on this performance.

Meaning Haf can continue his heroic effort to write more about Lukaku than Homer did about Greeks and wooden horses!

I'll be honest I want him off. I could do with him scoring to get some £££ ball just bounced off him again. Pelle looks more the playwr.... commentator just said as I typed.

The guy who fluffed his header first half to make it 2? He's played alright like, but not done much at all.

Got to say, I don't half get pissed off with you bigging up players from other teams, ignoring their mistakes and misses, whilst slagging one of ours (even if not for much longer). Think that's the main reason why I keep arguing with you and defend Rom more than I should