IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

"If" he can bring those 5/10 performances up to a 7/10 he will be one of the most effective players in the league. If not the most effective.

It's in his power to be a 7/10 performer every single week as a minimum because quite honestly his physical and athletic attributes can give that alone.

When everything else clicks like it did on Saturday....well there you go.

or he realises he is still very young and has technically already failed at a big club and wants to grow his game abit more by playing regularly, people forget he's extremely intelligent (speaks 7 different languages fluently at age 23 says a lot) so he'll know best for his future and not just be like MONEY MONEY MONEY

I defo think we've told him what are plans are, and he wants in for now, didn't he say last summer Everton are now an attractive plan and he owes it to us to see how they pan out or something along those lines?

or he realises he is still very young and has technically already failed at a big club and wants to grow his game abit more by playing regularly, people forget he's extremely intelligent (speaks 7 different languages fluently at age 23 says a lot) so he'll know best for his future and not just be like MONEY MONEY MONEY

I defo think we've told him what are plans are, and he wants in for now, didn't he say last summer Everton are now an attractive plan and he owes it to us to see how they pan out or something along those lines?

Yes but that was after no one wanted him since Martinez ran him into the ground. Now that he's a hot commodity and he beloved Chelsea want him and mou is gone it's different. Raiola playing the smart game, positive news about Everton etc etc but once that 100m bid comes in he knows moshiri will accept

I love rom just as much as the rest of you, I just know that 100m is a lot of money and even United would be tempted by that.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Yes but that was after no one wanted him since Martinez ran him into the ground. Now that he's a hot commodity and he beloved Chelsea want him and mou is gone it's different. Raiola playing the smart game, positive news about Everton etc etc but once that 100m bid comes in he knows moshiri will accept

I love rom just as much as the rest of you, I just know that 100m is a lot of money and even United would be tempted by that.

There isn't many players who wouldn't have an bid of £100m accepted for them tbf

Not looking forward to the day an £80million bid comes in, at the moment Everton is 'Lukaku'.......not Baines, Coleman, Barkley etc, whilst they 'are' good players, it's kind of all about Lukaku.Would be brilliant to build around him, but ask yourself, why wouldn't a mega rich team see £80million for a 23 year old who will improve as a bargin.

We will have to show huge ambition to keep this lad, maybe we can do it.Signing a new contract doesn't mean he will stay, we need to remember that.

There has been some Bullshit written about him, but most could see what he was capable of, well done Rom, you've got the football world looking at Everton, your scoring loads of goals..........and if you did leave us will make us loads of money.

Did someone alter my settings to take blue off ignore just to so I could see the post "everton is lukaku".

Read it and weep Billy !

There is no bigger name at Everton than Lukaku, you might have wanted him shipped out for a loss because you couldn't see his quality, and you've waisted years slagging him off, but when I talk Everton to any football fan at the moment.........it's Lukaku they are interested in and maybee the manager, but mainly Lukaku.

Seems most on here want to build a team around..........LUKAKU !

Someone quote this so Billy can take a squint.Should be worth another 2,000 posts about how Lukaku turned a corner because he took his (Billys) advice.

Oh, let's save him some time, YES, we know Lukaku didn't have a great game at Stoke......funny thing is I don't recall too many other Blues pulling up any trees that night, but hey let's just slag Luakau........our £80MILLION beast.

Lukaku is Everton to you - I've said that since day 1 which is why my criticism of him had turned you into some sort of forum pest with an unhealthy need to troll someone with an unhealthy passion.

I can be subjective about him - some may so overly critical but none the less I'm able to factually state what I do and don't like with tangible examples.

To me Everton is Everton... there is no player bigger than the club. It is an institution. Evertonians don't need that explaining to them.... then again Evertonians do not bet on Liverpool beating them in the Derby- the thought of collecting money for enduring such a thing is almost betrayal.

You keep supporting lukaku. I'll support Everton.

Edited by Hafnia

Lukaku is Everton to you - I've said that since day 1 which is why my criticism of him had turned you into some sort of forum pest with an unhealthy need to troll someone with an unhealthy passion.

I can be subjective about him - some may so overly critical but none the less I'm able to factually state what I do and don't like with tangible examples.

To me Everton is Everton... there is no player bigger than the club. It is an institution. Evertonians don't need that explaining to them.... then again Evertonians do not bet on Liverpool beating them in the Derby- the thought of collecting money for enduring such a thing is almost betrayal.

You keep supporting lukaku. I'll support Everton.

Oh dear Billy, wrattled you a bit !

You're only subjective about him know because he's made you look a twat, wipe the egg off your face and get ovet it.Just waiting for him to make a mistake so you can jump on him is embaracing, grow up.

At the moment any story about Everton just about always revolves around Lukaku and just about everyone on here wants a team built around him.Evertonians want him to stay......you'd rather he left I'll say no more.

I thought you were a Wigan fan !

Shall we start the who's been to the most Everton games before Lukaku was at Everton ? you'd lose.

Tell us again, what sort of game did Lukaku have against Stoke :rofl:

And oh dear, the ' he bet against Everton ' line, grow up you idiot, faries don't die when you bet against your own team, you just make money..........so you can go and watch more Everton games, oh but you don't do you!