IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Lukaku scores or assists a goal every 113 minutes for Belgium. Takes Kane 153 minutes per contribution for England.

Has that been adjusted for games played as a right winger/corner taker under hodgson?

Don't worry.... the lad will be England's top scorer ahead of Rooney.

I still think it's funny that you called him a one season wonder and then he went and pretty much got himself back to back golden boots

Edited by Hafnia

Has that been adjusted for games played as a right winger/corner taker under hodgson?

Don't worry.... the lad will be England's top scorer ahead of Rooney.

I still think it's funny that you called him a one season wonder and then he went and pretty much got himself back to back golden boots

Got himself? Pretty sure his team mates deserve some credit. Any striker in that team would be top scorer. He's on pens/freekicks and only took over Rom because of a dead heat fixture. Spurs didn't even miss him in the games he's missed as Son is a much better player. Kane has done shite everywhere but Spurs. Lukaku shits goals in any side.

Feel free to expand on how Lukaku struggles for Belgium.

Edited by pete0

Got himself? Pretty sure his team mates deserve some credit. Any striker in that team would be top scorer. He's on pens/freekicks and only took over Rom because of a dead heat fixture. Spurs didn't even miss him in the games he's missed as Son is a much better player. Kane has done shite everywhere but Spurs. Lukaku shits goals in any side.

Feel free to expand on how Lukaku struggles for Belgium.

Oh Pete.... desperate now mate.

Spurs missed Kane - badly.

In his first spell out spurs failed to win 6 out of 10 games. In 3 of those games spurs failed to score. To compare.... In the previous 29 games that featured Kane- spurs only failed to score 4 times.

Spurs win rate with Kane is 59%.... without him it's 50%.

Oh yeah.... without kanes goals Spurs end up 6th instead of 2nd....

You should know better now mate.

Edited by Hafnia

most comments are opinion and not fact.

Haf thinks his runs are shit.

Pad thinks his runs are good.

Pundits think his runs are shit.

Pete thinks his runs are good.

So on.

All opinions are valid I'm afraid.

I don't think they are any better or worse than most of the other strikers but they're certainly not one dimensional. One thing absolutely certain is that the top 6 strikers have much better players behind them.

Oh Pete.... desperate now mate.

Spurs missed Kane - badly.

In his first spell out spurs failed to win 6 out of 10 games. In 3 of those games spurs failed to score. To compare.... In the previous 29 games that featured Kane- spurs only failed to score 4 times.

Spurs win rate with Kane is 59%.... without him it's 50%.

Oh yeah.... without kanes goals Spurs end up 6th instead of 2nd....

You should know better now mate.

He only missed 8 games. Call it 9, as he only played the last half hour against Watford and the result stayed the same 4-0. In those 9 matches they never lost a game, 6 wins and 3 draws. Win ratio 67%. Son got 6 goals, and 2 assists so they never missed Kane at all. If anything the data suggests they are better off without him.

He only missed 8 games. Call it 9, as he only played the last half hour against Watford and the result stayed the same 4-0. In those 9 matches they never lost a game, 6 wins and 3 draws. Win ratio 67%. Son got 6 goals, and 2 assists so they never missed Kane at all. If anything the data suggests they are better off without him.

Seriously man.... give up. Embarrassing. Was it the other week that you said Steven Gerrard wasn't very good at shooting?

Here you go...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/tottenham-hotspur-chart-harry-kane-stats-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Their goal average goes from 2.09 with Kane to just 1 without him....

You need to know when to give up dude. Some things just arent up for debate.

Harry kane gave many people the impression he wasn't very good... I didn't think he was till I watched him properly. There co.es a time when you have to hold your hand up and say..."fair play... he's a good player"

Edited by Hafnia

Spurs

Get me the goals....

Eriksen has attempted 18 through balls all season and deli ali 12.....

That's 'attempted through balls.... that's less than one attempted through ball a game. When combining their two most creative players....

Hazard attempted 6 through balls all season.

Defenders arent stupid.... team do not lesve themselves exposed for through balls.... so why make runs that require them?

Edited by Hafnia

I'm not going to argue on this point Haf on stats & the interpretation of whether its a cross or through ball is up for discussion.

I'm sure we both agree for any cross/pass/through ball to be successful needs both the giver and receiver to work together. End of.

On another note (not looked it up) but would Kane be behind Rom in the scoring if we took out Penalties or scoring from a dead ball? If so maybe he is still the best goal scorer in the league ?

Seriously man.... give up. Embarrassing. Was it the other week that you said Steven Gerrard wasn't very good at shooting?

Here you go...

http://uk.businessinsider.com/tottenham-hotspur-chart-harry-kane-stats-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Their goal average goes from 2.09 with Kane to just 1 without him....

Harry kane gave many people the impression he wasn't very good... I didn't think he was till I watched him properly. There co.es a time when you have to hold your hand up and say..."fair play... he's a good player"

Straw man to the rescue.

Look at the prem, then wipe the egg off yer face. It's getting embarrassing now.

Have you lost your job Haf?

Nope... Google is but a 2 second task. I have young children which means I'm either using my phone instead of watching iggle piggle or up at daft o'clock like now after doing a feed.

Edited by Hafnia

Nope... Google is but a 2 second task. I have young children which means I'm either using my phone instead of watching iggle piggle or up at daft o'clock like now after doing a feed.

....the amount of time you're spending on this thread alone has to be very time consuming.

Done it plenty myself. Looking at stats. Writing as constructive as possible posts. Etc. Before you know it, the night has passed you by and for all you know, the world could have ended and you wouldn't notice.

....the amount of time you're spending on this thread alone has to be very time consuming.

Done it plenty myself. Looking at stats. Writing as constructive as possible posts. Etc. Before you know it, the night has passed you by and for all you know, the world could have ended and you wouldn't notice.

The world won't end until Lukaku says so. Or miscontrols it.

Haf said that to someone, in this thread!!!!

???

I love you, you big fucking blue hypocrite! ?

Haf said that to someone, in this thread!!!!

???

I love you, you big fucking blue hypocrite! ?

Love you too!