IGNORED

Charles N'zogbia

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bid is only something we can dream of. Everton are the eternal mullers of offers, while every other club actually puts bids i.

You don't make a bid if you have nothing to bid with.

Have to say, this one is the most frustrating in recent years. We desperately need a left winger and this guy is probably not as good as most are saying, but he'd be perfect for us.

Liverpool buying Downing as he can cross the ball onto the Geordie Yobs head. Out of the below, Suarez is the only top class player, the rest are big gambles in my opinion.

£35 million Carroll

£9 Million Adam

£20 million Henderson

£23 million Suarez

You don't make a bid if you have nothing to bid with.

Have to say, this one is the most frustrating in recent years. We desperately need a left winger and this guy is probably not as good as most are saying, but he'd be perfect for us.

Liverpool buying Downing as he can cross the ball onto the Geordie Yobs head. Out of the below, Suarez is the only top class player, the rest are big gambles in my opinion.

£35 million Carroll

£9 Million Adam

£20 million Henderson

£23 million Suarez

For the first time i'm gonna agree with you :angry: LOL, however at £9m I don't think Adam represents a gamble as such. Top class player he ain't as he is not an all rounder.

However what he is good at is better than what anyone in Liverpool is - and that is a great range of passing. That for me includes gerrard who often hits bombs at his fellow players and shouts at them for not controlling it. Adam will add a dimension to their midfield they haven't had since Alonso. It will be interesting to see whether he has the confidence to hit such passes in a higher pressured/expected performance level that is Anfield with 40,000 vs Bloomfield road at 16,000.

£75m on 3 english players who are not yet proven England regulars is way way over inflated.

How about each of us chuck in a fiver and see where it gets us? :P

I know that you are joking, but that actually happens alot in Sweden. Rich fans create companies and invest in players that they give to the clubs to use. They still own the players but the club decides over them. If they then wish to sell the players the fans get the profit. I dont know if its legal in England but i wouldnt mind buying 0.2% of N'zogbia haha

Edited by Peter H

I know that you are joking, but that actually happens alot in Sweden. Rich fans create companies and invest in players that they give to the clubs to use. They still own the players but the club decides over them. If they then wish to sell the players the fans get the profit. I dont know if its legal in England but i wouldnt mind buying 0.2% of N'zogbia haha

0.2% of him? Are you seriously suggesting that each of us would own different bodyparts :P

And about what Mark said I think that it would probably come under that. I think it would be perfectly fine to donate some money to the club but as the Swedish fans actually own the players themselves its classed as 3rd party, something which is banned in England.

Maybe I'm wrong but is that not what the QPR kerfuffle was over? So are there some ways in which you can do it?

anyone heard about our bid for him?? apparently matched villai just seen

if, and thats a BIG if, we do manage to scrape together the funds and put a bid in for him and we manage to match Villa in terms of wages etc then i can see him choosing us. He's already stated that he would favour a move to Goodison! Let's just keep our fingers and toes crossed that Bill finds 10mill down the back of the sofa or something :rolleyes:

Just stumbled across this after making my post..

http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/index.php/2011/07/15/transfer-news-everton-join-nzogbia-race-after-villa-bid-rejected/

however Everton’s presence in the race for N’Zogbia is something of a surprise

By the sounds of it even they don't believe it!

Edited by Johnny Bryant

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Brilliant!!!! They've gone and done it again, was this the same amount that we bid for shearer?!

The same as what happened to the manny Fernandez bid?!

A few years ago maybe.... But nope seen this one before.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Brilliant!!!! They've gone and done it again, was this the same amount that we bid for shearer?!

The same as what happened to the manny Fernandez bid?!

A few years ago maybe.... But nope seen this one before.

Im just hoping that they dont read this forum an expect me to cash up for my 0,2% of the deal. However, is this goodbye to Baines, Felli or Rodders?

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/07/18/aston-villa-transfer-latest-villa-warn-wigan-over-n-zogbia-fee-97319-29072646/

Despite reported interest from Everton, Villa are believed to be the only club seriously willing to pay anywhere near Wigan’s valuation and meet the player’s £60,000 per week wage demands.

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/07/18/aston-villa-transfer-latest-villa-warn-wigan-over-n-zogbia-fee-97319-29072646/#ixzz1SSEFwEEk

Edited by Johnny Bryant