IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

58 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Incredible this.

So he was red carded pre-KO but Marseille were allowed to replace him; surely they should've started the game with ten men?

i saw the same and was trying to figure that out.  11 men he just gets booted? (pun intended)  very strange.  i'm with you, thought it would have been 10 men.

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Incredible this.

So he was red carded pre-KO but Marseille were allowed to replace him; surely they should've started the game with ten men?

I suppose it depends on whether he was named in the starting eleven. If he was named as a sub, it would mean one less sub.  I don't know the current rules on when names of the starting eleven have to be provided to the referee but if they hadn't been provided then  they could just not select him.

24 minutes ago, johnh said:

I suppose it depends on whether he was named in the starting eleven. If he was named as a sub, it would mean one less sub.  I don't know the current rules on when names of the starting eleven have to be provided to the referee but if they hadn't been provided then  they could just not select him.

True enough. He was indeed a sub.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Slaven Bilić has the highest points per premier league game average of any West Ham manager (1.33) in the history of the thing. Interesting that.

Are they deluded? Case closed.

they are deluded and think they are big time.  now if they went and got Tuchel, Ancelotti, etc. sure i get it.  But to go from Bilic to Moyes?  madness.

• 2 weeks later...