IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I used to but its mellowed since he came back. Would quite like him to be in the mix on Sunday just because it would ramp up the atmosphere only for someone like Mcilroy to come through and blitz it on the back 9 like he did the other week. 

Woods in the water at 12 don't think he's going to make the cut, he's got the biggest gallery following him round he's still a massive draw.

55 minutes ago, Palfy said:

he's got the biggest gallery following him round he's still a massive draw.

And he's a massive twat; historical golf ability undeniable and untouchable in the modern era without doubt.

But he's a narcissistic knob with a DUI which he got away with when he could have killed someone due to a plea bargain. Horrible man.

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

And he's a massive twat; historical golf ability undeniable and untouchable in the modern era without doubt.

But he's a narcissistic knob with a DUI which he got away with when he could have killed someone due to a plea bargain. Horrible man.

I get the impression you don't like him that much:lol:

On 07/04/2018 at 21:29, MikeO said:

Five consecutive birdies from Fleetwood put him three off the pace, love it; Rory playing great as well as are many of them. Great golf tonight!

I had rory and bubba to win.... Fleetwood each way.

Don't like reed at all but he was a worthy winner.

Class by rickie Fowler to wait for reed and offer his congratulations after just missing out.   His time will come.  I can't fathom out how the likes of Rory Fowler and Thomas hit it so far whilst being so small. 

Agree with Haf, don't like Reed but he deserved the win. Kept his cool under serious pressure.  Rory couldn't putt in the final round.  Without the two bogeys on 17 and 18 Casey would have equalled the lowest 18 hole score at the Masters.

7 minutes ago, johnh said:

Agree with Haf, don't like Reed but he deserved the win. Kept his cool under serious pressure.  Rory couldn't putt in the final round.  Without the two bogeys on 17 and 18 Casey would have equalled the lowest 18 hole score at the Masters.

I'm pleased casey never got the record. Arrogant bastard.

Heard many a story of him and his behaviour/attitude.  

12 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

The Liverpool bus incident doesn't fall to the FA to investigate because it was a European match so it's down to UEFA (as well as Merseyside police). Curiously the case will be dealt with by their disciplinary body on 31st May; five days after the Champions League final:huh:.

38 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The Liverpool bus incident doesn't fall to the FA to investigate because it was a European match so it's down to UEFA (as well as Merseyside police). Curiously the case will be dealt with by their disciplinary body on 31st May; five days after the Champions League final:huh:.

wow you can't make this stuff up mike, just wow.

35 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I can’t believe the PL have given that goal to Kane. 

There's absolutely zero evidence to support the claim, they're just taking his word for it. Seems to me a huge anomaly that had it been a defender there's no question of it being an own-goal because it was on target anyway; why does a tickle from a striker (if there happens to be one) make it his goal while a huge deflection from a defender from a shot that would have been an easy save gets marked down to the attacking player, when the change in direction is potentially eight yards?

24 minutes ago, MikeO said:

There's absolutely zero evidence to support the claim, they're just taking his word for it. Seems to me a huge anomaly that had it been a defender there's no question of it being an own-goal because it was on target anyway; why does a tickle from a striker (if there happens to be one) make it his goal while a huge deflection from a defender from a shot that would have been an easy save gets marked down to the attacking player, when the change in direction is potentially eight yards?

There’s no way he even touched it anyway. And if that’s a foreign player I don’t reckon they’d have awarded it to him. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11336335/five-manchester-city-players-in-pfa-premier-league-team-of-year?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=m.facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Team of year... Even though there's still 4-5 games still to go and other than the title there's still top 4 and relegation battles going on. Say Palace stay up surely Zaha or Milivojević should be in for a shout. Likewise Swansea, although I've not watched enough of them to say who. 

Any how Kane over Firminio? Son should be considered before Kane ffs. 

No non top 6 players. Surely at least one from the Burnley defence should have been in there?