IGNORED

Chelsea (Away)

Romey 1878

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting selection by Moyes.

Dont know how well Rodwell will cope against Chelsea's midfield, he could end up getting a little overpowered. I wonder if he will start and stay playing alongside Felli or whether him and Cahill will swap?

Dissapointed to see Saha start, although as already mentioned it was against Chelsea last season that he had his last decent game for us. In fact at times that day he was unplayable.

Neville back was an obvious choice but I think the Coleman selection will prove to be a negative one in trying to help Neville contain Cole & Malouda. Hopefully I am wrong and he is given license to raid forward but I doubt it.

Very glad to see Osman back on the bench. I imagine he will come on towards the end of the game for Rodwell, especially if we are in with a shout of a point(s).

Everton: Howard, Neville, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Fellaini, Rodwell, Coleman, Pienaar, Cahill, Saha.

thats not too bad a line up... almost identical to the one i said i would play, with the exception of Saha. I think Rodwell and Felli in the centre could give Chelski a hard time. Still, im not optimistic and will be happy with (yet another) draw...

coleman could hav a good game if given chance to go at cole, wayne routledge gave cole a serious headache with his direct runs at pace a couple weeks ago

I agree but I think Moyes will play him liek he did against Spurs by making his main job to track back rather than going forward.

Looks like he should go!?

Didnt see the incident in great detail, but surely Malouda lashed out/retaliated? Might not quite be as obvious as the felli and arteta incidents but should still be a sending off.

Very poor challenge from Nevilel though.

Edited by Bailey

Game over. I'm sorry but Moyes is an absolute clown - we haven't won in five playing Saha and Cahill up front, he talks about making changes this week and then what does he do? leaves it exactly the fucking same, and guess what? We dont look like scoring, again. I'm very quickly losing all confidence in the man.