IGNORED

Riot(?) in Liverpool

Louis

Breaking News: David Cameron "The British Army will be deployed to the streets of London within the next 24 hours as a visible presence to provide the authority that is lacking on our streets. The army is authorized to use live rounds to quell civil unrest, as and where they see fit. "

Carlsberg dont do Prime Ministers but if they did ...........................................

Hopefully now the pc brigade will understand that all the handholding, molly coddling does not work.

Time to introduce national service for those who from the age of 16 are not contributing to society, let them learn a trade whilst being exercised, disciplined and basically taught things that their parents clearly didn't. Don't want to do national service? Get a job.

I would stop short of sending them to war, we have a top military that they would drag down.

On another note - many may point to the fact that spending cuts etc have an impact on the youth of today, and to an extent I agree with regards tuition fees, especially when you have examples of this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/29/philip-green-protest-alleged-tax-avoidance

just a thought, the last time riots like this happened, at least to my knowledge, was in the 80s when a particular government messed around with taxes etc....

Still no excuse, but didnt happen with Tony in charge did it?

this has all been brewing up for a while now, specially in london, but its no excuse for any of it, let me go in with one of them gatling gun things, plz plz shaking%20fist.png

just a thought, the last time riots like this happened, at least to my knowledge, was in the 80s when a particular government messed around with taxes etc....

Still no excuse, but didnt happen with Tony in charge did it?

Please dont even try and make this political. These riots are caused by idiots and thugs or have no sense or responsibility or morality. They arent looting because they are so poor that they have to do that to survive. They are looting because they are exploiting unrest to get a brand new shiny 42" tele or the latest trainers. Taxes have fuck all to do with it, especially when you consider half of this lot probably live off the state.

And just in case you did want to make this political, prior to the last riots, a labour government pissed the countries finances up the wall in their previous term as well! tongue.png

Has nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with the shooting last week, it has nothing to do with anything. It's just a mass of idiots taking the piss. If any of them give an excuse it is because they are trying to justify what is nothing more than vandalism and theft.

In an ideal world they would all be caught and sent down, realistically, not even half of them will be brought to justice.

I hope people fully support the police on this, they need it.

And the young guy who started the Facebook group to clean up in toxteth, well done lad.

Please dont even try and make this political. These riots are caused by idiots and thugs or have no sense or responsibility or morality. They arent looting because they are so poor that they have to do that to survive. They are looting because they are exploiting unrest to get a brand new shiny 42" tele or the latest trainers. Taxes have fuck all to do with it, especially when you consider half of this lot probably live off the state.

And just in case you did want to make this political, prior to the last riots, a labour government pissed the countries finances up the wall in their previous term as well! tongue.png

just trying to bring another point to the table mate, as to what triggered it.

I heard it was organised for deepdale retail park in Preston at nine tonight.

Glad I'm not near there, home safe at mummy and daddy's!

Anything goin on in town tonight? Can't believe twitter (kids with a bulldozer in bootle doin a post office??!!!)