IGNORED

Ross Barkley

haf's gonna explode :rofl:

quite the contrary, if he never had things to work on he would be the best player in the world as oppoosed to potentially the best player in the world - which I actually believe one day he can be considered.

Enjoy watching him flourish, make mistakes and learn in the first team - as opposed to reading reserve team reports or sheff wed forums to try and understand why he isn't maybe getting a game.

If we were to plot a graph as to Barkleys development there would be a massive spike coinciding where martinez took over from the club, expect the trend line point upwards with the plots spiking and dipping along the way. It certainly bodes better than the 2 year flat line following his QPR game.

quite the contrary, if he never had things to work on he would be the best player in the world as oppoosed to potentially the best player in the world - which I actually believe one day he can be considered.

Enjoy watching him flourish, make mistakes and learn in the first team - as opposed to reading reserve team reports or sheff wed forums to try and understand why he isn't maybe getting a game.

If we were to plot a graph as to Barkleys development there would be a massive spike coinciding where martinez took over from the club, expect the trend line point upwards with the plots spiking and dipping along the way. It certainly bodes better than the 2 year flat line following his QPR game.

Its amazing that you still manage to get a seemingly obligatory dig at Moyes in every post nowadays, even when not mentioning him directly.....

The rest of the post was perfect, the bits in bold just aren't needed.

i meant regarding moyes bidding for him

Its amazing that you still manage to get a seemingly obligatory dig at Moyes in every post nowadays, even when not mentioning him directly.....

The rest of the post was perfect, the bits in bold just aren't needed.

Who mentioned Moyes? I mentioned that he is a player who needs to make his mistakes at the highest level to progress, and that in relevance to that his previous 2 years were spent on the bench, in the reserves or on loan despite showing a high competence level.

If by someway we can erase Moyes' relevance from the majority of posts when speaking of anything that may be previous to the start of this season then feel free to throw in the rule, however the reality is our previous manager was in charge of our club for 11 years.

Go on a united forum - do a word count for SAF... I think you would be surprised that he appears in most posts.

Who mentioned Moyes? I mentioned that he is a player who needs to make his mistakes at the highest level to progress, and that in relevance to that his previous 2 years were spent on the bench, in the reserves or on loan despite showing a high competence level.

If by someway we can erase Moyes' relevance from the majority of posts when speaking of anything that may be previous to the start of this season then feel free to throw in the rule, however the reality is our previous manager was in charge of our club for 11 years.

Go on a united forum - do a word count for SAF... I think you would be surprised that he appears in most posts.

you mentioned Moyes, just indirectly (I put the "even when not mentioning him directly" in because I knew you would respond like this is). You do everywhere. Yes, there will be call to refer to him from time to time but you can post without a reference to the past. Its just getting a bit boring.

you mentioned Moyes, just indirectly (I put the "even when not mentioning him directly" in because I knew you would respond like this is). You do everywhere. Yes, there will be call to refer to him from time to time but you can post without a reference to the past. Its just getting a bit boring.

well if you will prefer me to refrain from discussing anything to do with Martinez philosophy and our new style of play, the arrival of Barkley, substitutions, transfer timings, youth policy, tactics, press interviews, the Leighton Baines rumour thread, and so on there's a good chance I can not refer to Moyes in a negative manner.

I could stick to what are you watching, listening to, what gets on your gears, James mccarthy, kone, naismith if that may help?

Matt , hafnia , like anyone else is fully entitled to take a direct or indirect dig at anybody as many times as they wish - as long as it is factually correct-

if you do not agree with him prove him factually wrong, don't just say stop saying that -

Moyes cannot only be relevant in future for the good things he did at Everton, he must also bear responsibility for his mistakes -

we all make mistakes - yes Martinez too - but one must discuss those mistakes in order to learn from them

I understand that the moyes name keeps being mentioned and out of everyone would like to no longer speak the man's name anymore... It is hard though when naturally you will do comparisons due to change... We can speak about fellaini comparison with McCarthy and no one will bat an eyelid so wr should be able to mention moyes whether it be positive or negetive.

well if you will prefer me to refrain from discussing anything to do with Martinez philosophy and our new style of play, the arrival of Barkley, substitutions, transfer timings, youth policy, tactics, press interviews, the Leighton Baines rumour thread, and so on there's a good chance I can not refer to Moyes in a negative manner.

I could stick to what are you watching, listening to, what gets on your gears, James mccarthy, kone, naismith if that may help?

no need to be arsey. youre missing my point completely...

I dont care how you feel about Moyes, or whatever it was that went on between you two, but he doesnt need to be referenced in every single post you make! youre entitled to, by all means, its just a bit... sad... I quite enjoy your posts (even if I dont usually agree) but since DM left, its really repetitive.

Edited by Matt

wasn't being arsey, I just find it strange that there seems to be objections by some as to Moyes repeatedly being referred/criticised.

in any transition period you will make rerferences to the old and new regime. it seems that me being a long time Moyes critic seems to attract "stop slating Moyes in every post" comments from those who may have been in the "you can't criticise Moyes, who would do a better job"

this isn't about point scoring, but I dare say if Martinez had us rooted to the bottom of the league and Moyes had united pissing the league I would be bearing witness to my name being mentioned in every "you wanted Moyes gone, are you happy now" post.

Edited by Hafnia

wasn't being arsey, I just find it strange that there seems to be objections by some as to Moyes repeatedly being referred/criticised.

in any transition period you will make rerferences to the old and new regime. it seems that me being a long time Moyes critic seems to attract "stop slating Moyes in every post" comments from those who may have been in the "you can't criticise Moyes, who would do a better job"

this isn't about point scoring, but I dare say if Martinez had us rooted to the bottom of the league and Moyes had united pissing the league I would be bearing witness to my name being mentioned in every "you wanted Moyes gone, are you happy now" post.

fair enough mate.

yeah he was deffo one of those lads who comes back from the summer holidays in the second year with full on set of hairy bollocks, voice broken, who just shrugs you off the ball and gives it the full towel over the shoulder walkin into the showers.

this comes from someone who hid behind his towel until 16 waiting to grow a pube

Brilliant....so true. Remember it well :rofl: .

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/440034/Everton-boss-Roberto-Martinez-will-rest-Ross-Barkley-when-the-time-is-right

A rest would refresh him and make him even hungrier to do well when he comes on or comes back into the starting line-up.

I trust Martinez to do this at the right time. It may come against Spurs.