IGNORED

The Blue Union respond

Ian C

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a thread called 'constructive criticisms' which I believe is an excellent way of trying to achieve balance.

Who makes the decision whether it's constructive or not though?

I think the forum should be run by an intermediary team until new owners can be foundcool.png .

Who makes the decision whether it's constructive or not though?

I think the forum should be run by an intermediary team until new owners can be foundcool.png .

I suppose they are inviting interaction. What is it the club are meant to do for that? AGM's!!!, ahhhhh those things of old.

Interesting interview with an 'Administrator' in football - yes the big bad administrator brought in when a business is in deep trouble and needs to be saved from the brink.

Anyhow, he made a point as saying how he'd experienced the reaction of fans putting off a couple of potential buyers are other clubs. They DO look at fan forums and try to get a feel for the mood of the fans, and in some more extreme cases, he felt it had more of less caused the sale of a club to fall through.

I suppose even with all the millions at stake, there must still be potential buyers who 'hesitate' - and when things are the balance, the reaction of the fans could swing the decision either way.

Not sure I have a view. Just found it interesting.

It would be interesting if they held a march on a 'none' match day, to see how many turned up. There appeared to be lots of kids from what I can tell, who are unlikely to be able to have a balanced opinion on various matters, so it makes you wonder how many tagged along just for the crack.

Will they march if it rains?

It would be interesting if they held a march on a 'none' match day, to see how many turned up. There appeared to be lots of kids from what I can tell, who are unlikely to be able to have a balanced opinion on various matters, so it makes you wonder how many tagged along just for the crack.

Will they march if it rains?

Nar, wont wanna get the clown suit wet

:lol: I have a right as an Evertonian to decide what content is expressed within that forum. They need to change the colourscheme, as a fan of Everton FC the inclusion of light blue offends me (Sorry BlueSky) and I don't care if they own it, as a fan, they should listen to me and change immediately.

laugh.png I have a right as an Evertonian to decide what content is expressed within that forum. They need to change the colourscheme, as a fan of Everton FC the inclusion of light blue offends me (Sorry BlueSky) and I don't care if they own it, as a fan, they should listen to me and change immediately.

Give them at least 10 years J, if in that time they censor people for having a differing opinion, tell lies, become a worse state than they were, and rely on one man to cover up their incompetencies then I think you may have a valid point.

Who in their right minds is going to turn up to that neck of the woods to protest on none match days? Are sky going to be there? the board? the media? Nope, I think they are doing just fine on none match days in getting their opinions recognised by the likes of the journalists, radio, TV and forums etc.

Give them at least 10 years J, if in that time they censor people for having a differing opinion, tell lies, become a worse state than they were, and rely on one man to cover up their incompetencies then I think you may have a valid point.

Who in their right minds is going to turn up to that neck of the woods to protest on none match days? Are sky going to be there? the board? the media? Nope, I think they are doing just fine on none match days in getting their opinions recognised by the likes of the journalists, radio, TV and forums etc.

Contradictory do you not think Haf man tongue.png

Edited by tenaciousj

Contradictory do you not think Haf man tongue.png

???

Av raised the point that it would be interesting to see how many people would turn up on a none match day - I merely explained that it would be pointless as a message when there is no one there to cover the game etc and that their activities using other means suffice. Such as this...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15756483.stm

My trust in the board is such that I think the B.U are right in throwing continued pressure on them. All too often we have heard soundbites and snippets come out of the club in trying to keep the wolves from the door, they ain't going away until the club is sold and good luck to them I say.

Edited by Hafnia

???

Av raised the point that it would be interesting to see how many people would turn up on a none match day - I merely explained that it would be pointless as a message when there is no one there to cover the game etc and that their activities using other means suffice. Such as this...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15756483.stm

My trust in the board is such that I think the B.U are right in throwing continued pressure on them. All too often we have heard soundbites and snippets come out of the club in trying to keep the wolves from the door, they ain't going away until the club is sold and good luck to them I say.

Apologies, I read that wrong. Hands up!