IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Yep, second that!

I know a couple of 'well informed' Leicester fans who reckon Ranieri has completely lost the dressing room and most players dislike him. They can only see one outcome from this season.

Sigurdsson - class again. I've been really impressed with Tom Carroll too - he's been everywhere.

They definitely do not look like they're playing for them like.

I'd include Mawson in that too. Looks rough round the edges but has a lot of potential.

I think he's sacked now. Down 2-0. I'd take gray slimani and drinkwater off them.

I wouldn't touch Drinkwater with a shitty stick. Nowhere near good enough.

Gray with another nice run, he looks nice. Ndidi looks nice too

To be honest Romey I'm basing the drinkwater off last season. Not seen much this much this campaign.

We're already overloaded in central midfield but Ndidi does look a decent player. I think Gray will be a target based on the Walsh connection.

It really shows how incredible Kante was for Leicester - Huth and Morgan look shite at best without him... he somehow made them look an unbeatable pairing last season.

Gray with another nice run, he looks nice. Ndidi looks nice too

To be honest Romey I'm basing the drinkwater off last season. Not seen much this much this campaign.

I didn't get the fascination with him last season either. He was lauded for being able to hit a long ball over the defence for their smackhead to run onto. Hardly someone bursting with ability in my eyes.

lol Romey brutally honest.

Gray another blazing run, I really hope we can get him. He's be great for us.

Fence-sitting just isn't for me. I say it all the time but I'd rather put my opinion/view out there at the risk of being wrong and looking a bit foolish than keep my thoughts to myself. Opinions are there to be shared, they'll either be proven right or shot to pieces. Either outcome doesn't really matter.

Like C said, the link to Gray could have some substance. We were instantly linked to him when Walsh arrived.

PSG didn't look anything special when they played Arsenal so I'm surprised they toned Barca.

I think it's wide open this year, Bayern aren't as good as they have been, nor Atletico. I guess Real are the most consistent but they don't really convince me yet. One of the English teams could get further than expected this year.

PSG didn't look anything special when they played Arsenal so I'm surprised they toned Barca.

I think it's wide open this year, Bayern aren't as good as they have been, nor Atletico. I guess Real are the most consistent but they don't really convince me yet. One of the English teams could get further than expected this year.

But not Arsenal :o.

It'll have to be Leicester or City.

Sticking with that statement after last night? :lol:

Monaco have a great young squad and should be considered dark horses, especially if they get past City.

yeah they got thrashed. personally I think Sevilla will destroy Leicester. Their Sampaoli All action style and pressing is going to suffocate Leicesters already impotent attack.

Are we in any danger of losing our fourth CL spot as a result of all this MJB? I know we were last year and you were all over the possibility.

Nope. The rules were changed. Funny that.

yep romey is right. I think in a year or two all 4 spots are guaranteed. also the 4th isn't a playoff spot either, it will be a full guaranteed spot. I'm not sure if the FIFA co-efficients even matter anymore. I think the big 4 leagues (England spain Germany Italy) get those spots locked down and that's that. I could be wrong on that though.

Edited by markjazzbassist