IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Leeds are in danger this season. I've watched them over their last two matches and they just look like they're going to ship 3-4 goals every time they're out there.

No idea how Newcastle will survive the drop either. They look dreadful. Imagine how many championship-level players they'll be able to buy with all that new money 😂

11 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Leeds are in danger this season. I've watched them over their last two matches and they just look like they're going to ship 3-4 goals every time they're out there.

No idea how Newcastle will survive the drop either. They look dreadful. Imagine how many championship-level players they'll be able to buy with all that new money 😂

Newcastle are buying Digne aren’t they so there bound to stay up best LB in the league and he will give Wilson at least 8 assists😂

5 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Leeds have a championship squad at the best of times, let alone with all the injuries they have. 

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watching Fulham/Sheffield Utd. If Sheffield aren't able to make it to the EPL next season, I wouldn't mind us going after Bogle. Quick, great feet, physical, young. Could be our RB for the future.

Amazing turnaround in the championship, Fulham and Bournemouth were flying away with it a while back but neither of them has a win in their last five games; they're still one and two for now but only just.

The insight Mark Lawrenson offers in his predictions is just so masterful...

'"It's third versus second when Chelsea play Liverpool on Sunday and at least one of them is going to drop points," BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson said.'

How does he do it?:dontknow:

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Wolves absolutely battering United according to the stats (not watching), they're having nearly as bad a season as us.

They played well, they have a lot of players with technical ability from back to front who aren’t scared of the ball, wish we could say the same.