IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

To be fair, I thought they played quite well. The scoreline didnt reflect the game but having said that it has all the hall marks of a club needing a change. 

2 goals from set pieces, goal from a mistake and then shipping a couple of quality goals at the end to kill off the game.

We have seen it all too often! 

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

To be fair, I thought they played quite well. The scoreline didnt reflect the game but having said that it has all the hall marks of a club needing a change. 

2 goals from set pieces, goal from a mistake and then shipping a couple of quality goals at the end to kill off the game.

We have seen it all too often! 

Sounds a lot like us last season.

Once one thing went against them they capitulated.

The first World Cup I remember was the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan, the tournament is looked back on with something of a black mark due to the obvious corruption that was taking place during the games but as it was my first I look back on it fondly.

Beckham's penalty against Argentina, the Republic of Ireland beating Germany and Senegal beating the World Champions France in their first ever World Cup game. Argentina and France themselves bowing out in the group stages despite being favourites, with Brazil lifting the title with goals from Ronaldo. So much nostalgia.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Palfy said:

Hi boys in Barcelona with the missus just bought tickets for Barcelona and Inter, I won't tell you what they cost but they are top draw seats. Can't wait the City is buzzing public holiday today and the CL 😎🍺🍺🍷🍷

Sounds like it was a brilliant game. Hope you were too high in the nose bleeds and enjoyed it :)

On 12/10/2022 at 14:15, Palfy said:

Hi boys in Barcelona with the missus just bought tickets for Barcelona and Inter, I won't tell you what they cost but they are top draw seats. Can't wait the City is buzzing public holiday today and the CL 😎🍺🍺🍷🍷

Been to Camp Nou for matchday a few times, it's magical. From the streets outside to the atmosphere in, hope you enjoyed it mate.

4 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Been to Camp Nou for matchday a few times, it's magical. From the streets outside to the atmosphere in, hope you enjoyed it mate.

I did thanks mate, I took something away with me that I hope will stick with me forever when attending an Everton or England game, and that was never to boo the team or any individual player during game time. Every time Inter scored there was 10-20 seconds stunned silence then they were straight behind the team with more intense support, no mutter's of discontent or letting their heads go down, they give the ref and opposition players some terrible stick but not once any of there own, and there were plenty of times they could have, very inspiring to see yet so simple to achieve.