IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Come on steelmen!! Only able to watch the first half but I'm looking forward to it.

If I was a betting man I'd be sorely tempted by the 11/2 available for Rangers to win on aggregate. They get an early goal (highly possible) and those odds plummet. Definitely want Motherwell to do it though.

Motherwell take the lead, game over hopefully.

No idea on the crowd thing.

2-0. Unless Rangers score five in fifteen minutes it's done; have a degree of sympathy for the fans but the owners deserve fuck all so glad they've failed. Long may it continue (unless they get some proper people on the board).

Gutted for the fans. I know the owners are shit bags but the fans have been treated so poorly by them and ultimately it's them who are absolutely heart broken, the owners/directors don't give a flying fuck for the club. Sure they'll be out of pocket but most are multi millionaires anyway so no big deal to them.

Absolutely gutted for them :(

why is half the stand empty on the rangers end? you would think they'd want to maximize profits off the extra match.

BBC explain...

"The official attendance is 9,220 at Fir Park. The stand behind one of the goals is empty because of the club's decision to limit the number of Rangers fans in response to the lack of tickets given to Motherwell fans at Ibrox. The home club will probably say they were justified in losing some revenue to not only make a point but also limit the backing Rangers have had at Fir Park."

BBC explain...

"The official attendance is 9,220 at Fir Park. The stand behind one of the goals is empty because of the club's decision to limit the number of Rangers fans in response to the lack of tickets given to Motherwell fans at Ibrox. The home club will probably say they were justified in losing some revenue to not only make a point but also limit the backing Rangers have had at Fir Park."

Why aren't you answering my question in the general sport thread,? You're the TT oracle, stob slacking :shaking fist:

Made up for the steelmen! I hope rangers take a good look and have a word with themselves. Administration isn't far away again.

Looks to be Rangers, hibs and queen of the south battling for that auto promotion next season. I hope Stubbs can get it!

Stuart McCall manages Rangers. He's an Everton legend.

Stuart McCall manages Rangers. He's an Everton legend.

He was only with us for three seasons, even taking into account two great cup final goals I think he's a long way from legendary status, though I loved him as a player when he was here.

He was only with us for three seasons, even taking into account two great cup final goals I think he's a long way from legendary status, though I loved him as a player when he was here.

He loved us though Mike, absolutely loved us, he played with his heart on his sleeve for us and scored some big goals.

As much a legend as Ferguson (for me anyway)

He loved us though Mike, absolutely loved us, he played with his heart on his sleeve for us and scored some big goals.

As much a legend as Ferguson (for me anyway)

Loved the guy also (as I said) and would have put him with Dunc until his recent return. Ferguson not a legend as a player for me but his reaction to the "blueblood" award brought a tear to my eye, as did Bill's presentation speech.

Open goal for cynics, go for it.

Loved the guy also (as I said) and would have put him with Dunc until his recent return. Ferguson not a legend as a player for me but his reaction to the "blueblood" award brought a tear to my eye, as did Bill's presentation speech.

Open goal for cynics, go for it.

I didn't watch. What was his reaction?

The Leicester City players getting videoed having an orgy with Thai girls, in a hotel on their Goodwill tour is hilarious. Idiots.

Vids on twitter if people want to watch a lady boy give a rim job to Nigel Pearson's son aha.

Edited by tenaciousj

The Leicester City players getting videoed having an orgy with Thai girls, in a hotel on their Goodwill tour is hilarious. Idiots.

Vids on twitter if people want to watch a lady boy give a rim job to Nigel Pearson's son aha.

That's a lot of goodwill :lol:.