IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Disappointed that Wycombe lost. Their ground is only 10 miles from where I live. I played against Wycombe Wanderers back in the 1970's when they were a top 'amateur' team. Their old ground, Loakes Park had a big slope from side to side. The first time I played there when a cross came in from the high side and I went to head it, I went under the ball. The first time I went for a header from the low side it hit me in the chin! Took some getting used to. They always got good crowds. We played them in the mid-week floodlit league, it was freezing cold and snowing and there were nearly 3,000 there.

I hope Rangers go up for their fans. I feel heart sorry for them they have been fucked over so bad by that club yet still turn up.

Season ticket sales were stolen on them and everything . The clubs run by vultures and crabs but the fans don't deserve whats happened to them.

I'd like to see Rangers go up - if only to see them be hammered by the other teams and relegated immediately.

Lol. You know if they go up they'll spend like crazy to the brink of administration again. Their fans demand league winning and battling campaigns. A yeR of mediocrity just might kill the fan base.

No chance of that. Their fans are loyal and passionate.

Last day of the season. I hate this day. Despite it being a poor season, I'm already impatient and anxious for mid-August. I hate not seeing the boys play, off season is a gap in my life which is poorly replaced by transfer rumours and a couple of signings.

Bring on the next season!

Last day of the season. I hate this day. Despite it being a poor season, I'm already impatient and anxious for mid-August. I hate not seeing the boys play, off season is a gap in my life which is poorly replaced by transfer rumours and a couple of signings.

Bring on the next season!

For the first time ever I'm glad it's over and hope the summer drags.

Very sad to see Eibar relegated from La Liga at the week-end, tiny club with a transfer record of €75,000 (Coleman money) they did OK for a long while after being promoted last year and were as high as eighth. Fell away at the end but still had a chance with their final game against bottom of the table Cordoba, which they won 3-0.

Fate no lover of romance though; Deportivo got a point at Barcelona while Grenada also got one at home to Atletico (neither of which would have happened had it not been the last game of the season with nothing to play for) so the three teams finished level on thirty-five points with just one of them to go down with Almeria and Cordoba. Eibar have the best goal difference but sadly in Spain head-to-heads count first so they're 18th and down :(.

Be well pissed off with Barca and Atletico if I was them but I hope they enjoyed their season in the sun and are back soon.

Motherwell up 1-0 on Rangers at the Ibrox. Come on (don't know their nickname) mothers!!! :lol:

Didn't see that coming, I'd have been happy with a draw. The "Steelmen" have been in the top flight for thirty years so they're not going to go down lightly. Fingers crossed.

I want Rangers to get promoted so I'm pretty sad about this.

On this occasion, just one word comes to mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Can't stand the arrogance of Rangers or the way they've behaved over the last few years.

There is an arrogance about Rangers but there's no denying that they are a club with a massive fanbase and the SPL is a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot better for having them in the league. In my opinion the SPL without the Glasgow derby is pointless - I've paid hardly any attention over the past couple of years. Previously I quite enjoyed it... I used to follow it closely when Rangers had Gazza etc and their Dutch revolution and Celtic had Larsson.