IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I'll get my money on Bayern then :P

i was spot on yesterday on here and my other forum (sorry mike). bayern are tired, injured, just got beaten in pens (like the sadest pens i've seen ever) by dortmund in the DFB-Pokal Cup and have nothing to play for in the league, I just don't think they love the Pep way and without Robben and Ribery they don't have wingers (yes i don't know how they couldn't have backups for such a big club). so it's mueller gotze and lewandowski in a central trio of attack.

MSN are so potent, I see each getting a goal today, suarez is in amazing form right now and messi and neymar always are, it's going to be one hell of a match. not a barca fan but the way luis enrique has them playing that 433 is exciting to watch.

both of messi's goals were amazing. beat neuer near post with the first, just had so much speed he couldn't do anything. the second was a work of art. made boateng (a great defender) look like a school boy and then chipped neuer, he is amazing to watch.

Shite I tell you, he's shite!

Fair play to Swansea, great season for them; that win puts them in with a chance of Europa.

They'll fade though and be relegated within three or four years so hope they enjoy it while they can.

cant see that happening, what makes you think so?

yeah me neither. i was hesitant with monk but he knows what he's doing now. now in the transfer market that's another thing, time will tell but he can manage. that squad doesn't have any real standout players, sigurrdsson and fabianski are it.

and romey yeah i thought it was great fabianski shut them out. i love when players give it to their old club, prove them wrong and all that.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Historical precedent.

Bolton, Wimbledon, Blackburn, Birmingham, Fulham, Swindon off the top of my head, Swansea themselves many year ago. They're not a big enough club to establish in the top flight and unlikely that they ever will be.

Historical precedent.

Bolton, Wimbledon, Blackburn, Birmingham, Fulham, Swindon off the top of my head, Swansea themselves many year ago. They're not a big enough club to establish in the top flight and unlikely that they ever will be.

But Swansea have a good team with good youth system (I believe) and a good decent amount of money behind them, I can see them sticking around for a while.

Time will tell :)

Bit scary this if you're a Barca player; Suarez looking to bite his own team mates by the look of it. I wouldn't want those teeth coming at me!

_82949738_barcelona.jpg

jokes aside they are unstoppable at the moment. 3-2 away at bayern, 5-3 win on agg, i think they will win Liga and Champs League, Suarez happily assisting on Messi and Neymar goals, they are as selfless as egotistical narcissistic footballers can be :rofl:

Want Real to win here for an El Classico final, with Barca winning. Only downside will be the buildup and inevitable soap opera antics...

yes, hence why i don't want el classico, its been overdone too many times now and barca would destroy them, MSN is the most potent attacking force since the samurai's :guns:

juve has a great lineup too, i didn't realize how stacked they were talent wise in midfield.