IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Hmmm....have to hope it is.

i really hope it is. Trouble is, people will potentially jump on it. I recognise those two though, from watching United games but that's not going to stop some bigoted "Sikh, Muslim, whatever Johnny Foreigner" fuckwit from mouthing off or worse.

There's no good time to reschedule this match, so I'd think the league has to choose the least bad option. All options are bad. Is it possible that the least bad -- still bad -- option would be something like playing the match Tuesday night at 8, at Villa Park?

Edited by Elston Gunnn

There's no good time to reschedule this match, so I'd think the league has to choose the least bad option. All options are bad. Is it possible that the least bad -- still bad -- option would be something like playing the match Tuesday night at 8, at Villa Park?

Why would United play a home game at Villa Park? It'll have to be after the cup final I think because the policing takes time to arrange nowadays. FA Cup replays used to be be midweek after the drawn game but now, on police insistence, they need an extra week to get it sorted.

Why would United play a home game at Villa Park? It'll have to be after the cup final I think because the policing takes time to arrange nowadays. FA Cup replays used to be be midweek after the drawn game but now, on police insistence, they need an extra week to get it sorted.

The FA Cup final is Saturday, May 21. The ManU England internationals will obviously miss the friendly with Turkey on Sunday, May 22. The next England friendly is Friday, May 27, so clearly the England team will begin practicing even before the FA Cup final date, and continue the week of May 23. I think there are several ManU players on the England squad, so if police rules push the match back to the week of May 23, I guess that simply means the ManU internationals (England and other nations) won't be involved. And I can see that that is probably the least bad option.

My wondering about Villa Park was simply as a favor to traveling Bournemouth fans. It's undoubtedly just my naïveté.

hull doing their best to give this promotion opportunity away. up 3-0 on away goals and they're getting battered 2-0 and it's not even halftime yet! derby might yet win this.

Complacency. Win the away leg 3-0 and 999 times out of 1000 you're through; surprised Bruce let them go out with that attitude though, love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room at HT, won't be pretty.