IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

It really is pretty unbelievable - just over 12 months ago they were rock bottom of the league. If they were an athlete there'd be major suspicions. Not saying they've done anything untoward but it really is not far off a miracle.

I'm putting money on them being relegated.

That's an even bigger story.

They'll lose all their best players and go out and splash the cash on fancy names and everything that made them play so well this year (team chemistry, attitude, commitment) will go.

They'll lose all their best players and go out and splash the cash on fancy names and everything that made them play so well this year (team chemistry, attitude, commitment) will go.

Only Kante is the most likely to leave IMO. I reckon they'll keep hold of Mahrez and Vardy myself.

why? they have good players. just do the the demands and high pressure? i can see the likes of newcastle and newly promoted teams (hell even everton if we keep martinez) getting relegated a lot quicker than leicester.

1-1 real and man city. de bruyne nicks the away goal that wins it.

Holy shit had to check the clock then; had a really early start, stressful day and head all over the place, for a moment thought that that was the result rather than a prediction :lol:.

Holy shit had to check the clock then; had a really early start, stressful day and head all over the place, for a moment thought that that was the result rather than a prediction :lol:.

sorry mike! should have said it was a prediction. i hope that's the result, i'm just tired of real madrid. i think Man City and Atletico would be a fun final.

sorry mike! should have said it was a prediction. i hope that's the result, i'm just tired of real madrid. i think Man City and Atletico would be a fun final.

Not for me, Madrid derby again I hope and Atletico to put it to bed this time; they certainly deserve to win one after their performances in recent years.

Real Madrid 0-0 Man City (0-0 agg)

6d4b99ec-04f9-4bc0-b39a-3f4789daebc3.jpg

Chris Waddle

Former England winger on BBC Radio 5 live

"Ronaldo jumped so early and hung in the air."

Twat Waddle, even Ronaldo can't deny the laws of gravity, this "hang in the air" nonsense annoys the hell out of me, it's purely that the player in question has their timing right.

"Manchester City basically had two chances, one was from 18 yards out and the other from about 25 yards out. They just let Madrid play their game, knock the ball around. The home side controlled the game. None of Manuel Pellegrini's side showed any pace, any legs, or any tempo."

This is the guy some want as our manager next season?

"Manchester City basically had two chances, one was from 18 yards out and the other from about 25 yards out. They just let Madrid play their game, knock the ball around. The home side controlled the game. None of Manuel Pellegrini's side showed any pace, any legs, or any tempo."

Yes I'd love to have a manager that is in 4th and got to champions league semis. So the match wasn't good, at least he got them there. Guardiola side didn't look good either, would you want to pass on him too?

you mean that guy who got City to the semi final of the CL? Yup, 1 result out of however many isn't what he should be judged on

Surprised by that comment I be honest, mate

you mean that guy who got City to the semi final of the CL? Yup, 1 result out of however many isn't what he should be judged on

Surprised by that comment I be honest, mate

Bottling a semi final and then saying he wouldn't have changed how they played?

In Europe, limitless budget at City aside, his total silverware collection is one Intertoto cup in twelve years, and that was in 2004. Not my choice.

In Europe, limitless budget at City aside, his total silverware collection is one Intertoto cup in twelve years, and that was in 2004. Not my choice.

fair enough, it read like you were judging on one performance

Lead Real Madrid to their highest point total ever! Barca just had one 1 more point. Hardly a bottle job.

Plus man city were missing Kompany and David silva. That's akin to real missing Ramos and modric which they were not.

He's done well with Malaga (no budget) and Villarreal (no budget) getting them both to champs league.