IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Despise them. Can't stand them. Horrible lot. Just the relationship with the Dortmund fans and YNWA and all that - horrible. Gotta give it to them though they showed passion to come back and win that. Nice to see a manager show the passion Klopp has. I actually quite like him which is something I don't admitting to.

Edited by Geth

Klopp's ace. Just hate 'them'.

Agree. Unbelievable passion and I'm dreading he'll be a great appointment when he actually buys some players and put his stamp on the team. Probably bit of jealousy as well. I'm just bored with Everton at the moment. Not excited at all before a game and nothing to show things will change.

If he signs a couple of decent players in the summer, then I'm dreading next season! He is a top manager, in all fairness the way he got them pressing the ball second half was impressive.

Because he's a decent manager. He's happy to throw the tactical sheet out the window if it's passion and commitment that's lacking.

I did see a quote yesterday (which was pretty funny) that said:

"We had a good plan in the first half but we conceded two goals, ha! So we go throw the plan in the purple bin."

For those outside Liverpool (and across the waters) the bins are purple in Liverpool, as a designated neutral colour (Red, Blue mix) to please resident supporters of both clubs, after the bins were panned for being a colour that caused one side unrest (can't remember which one?)

In addition to our 'Everton Blue' bin we have green for garden waste, black for general waste and small black for food waste.

The green bin is optional (and at a cost) but if you don't have one you have to take garden waste to the dump.

Edited by johnh

In addition to our 'Everton Blue' bin we have green for garden waste, black for general waste and small black for food waste.

The green bin is optional (and at a cost) but if you don't have one you have to take garden waste to the dump.

Same here (except that the bin is brown). Luckily we have a community composting scheme a couple of hundred yards down the road so a lot of our stuff goes there.

Cardboard goes in green; glass, tins and milk cartons in black.

Oh, and...

EL semis: Villarreal v Liverpool; Shakhtar v Sevilla
CL semis: Man City v Real Madrid; Atletico v Bayern

Think Norwich are in real trouble if they lose this to Sunderland--Shame, would rather see them try and stay in the league for an extended period rather than see Sunderland inevitably end up in another relegation fight. In fairness, if anyone can finally bring in the right players and consolidate them into a midtable side, it is Big Sam.

Definite dive! He kicks his leg out at Kouyate to make the contact. Ref got it spot on and he deserved the second yellow for it.

I thought he was stepping across and the legs tangled, but I wasn't paying that much attention as I'm preparing our roast and occupying the baby at the same time