IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I can't believe Man U got three today. They didn't even try, they just focused on keeping the ball and frustrating arsenal. Arsenal played very similar to our poorest performances, incredibly slow build up and completely stiffled.

I have no idea how there was 5 goals in that game. Possibly the least creative game I've watched this season.

I can't believe Man U got three today. They didn't even try, they just focused on keeping the ball and frustrating arsenal. Arsenal played very similar to our poorest performances, incredibly slow build up and completely stiffled.

I have no idea how there was 5 goals in that game. Possibly the least creative game I've watched this season.

Exactly, was watching with Josh and my (Arsenal supporter) father-in-law and I said "....this is just like watching Everton on a bad day."

Made up!

Me also.

Didn't watch but knew what was happening from the shouts and laughs from upstairs.

Typical this though...

"Yaya Toure takes his shirt off and expects everyone to follow him but all of the Manchester City players pounce on Willy Caballero! The reserve keeper is the hero!"

Yaya will probably want an apology.

Exactly, was watching with Josh and my (Arsenal supporter) father-in-law and I said "....this is just like watching Everton on a bad day."

Was a strange feeling, endured the boredom and it now feels like I've watched Everton have another frustrating defeat. Is there such thing as a Phantom loss?

Here's hoping Tuesday is good.

Me also.

Didn't watch but knew what was happening from the shouts and laughs from upstairs.

Typical this though...

"Yaya Toure takes his shirt off and expects everyone to follow him but all of the Manchester City players pounce on Willy Caballero! The reserve keeper is the hero!"[/size]

Yaya will probably want an apology.[/size]

in cake form...

What can I say?

Liverpool 3-0 Man City

f8af8a18-3eab-40aa-a4b9-23d3cad2a524.jpg

Mark Lawrenson

BBC football expert on BBC Radio 5 live

"I was going to say Liverpool could score four or five but now Benteke is coming on."

wild week mike. spurs arsenal both lost, man city losing bad. meanwhile west ham is climbing the table, they could put in a challenge for 4th. i really hope we go on a run now because the teams at the top look like shit recently.

What can I say?

Liverpool 3-0 Man City

f8af8a18-3eab-40aa-a4b9-23d3cad2a524.jpg

Mark Lawrenson

BBC football expert on BBC Radio 5 live

"I was going to say Liverpool could score four or five but now Benteke is coming on."

Someone is ghost writing that for him because all the blokes capable of is grunting if his commentary is anything to go by.

Why in the World did Spurs put out a weakened team tonight? Madness. Out of the FA Cup and playing Villa on Sunday (who they could easily beat with a below strength team if necessary) while virtually assured of a top four league finish already.

Chucked away the chance of a European trophy, I'd be fuming if I were a fan.

Why in the World did Spurs put out a weakened team tonight? Madness. Out of the FA Cup and playing Villa on Sunday (who they could easily beat with a below strength team if necessary) while virtually assured of a top four league finish already.

Pochettino only said today or yesterday that they were definitely going to push for both the league and EL.

Who have they rested? Seems silly to rest their big players when Alli was already suspended.

Pochettino only said today or yesterday that they were definitely going to push for both the league and EL.

Who have they rested? Seems silly to rest their big players when Alli was already suspended.

Don't know enough about their squad tbh Mark, just going by bits I've read, eg..

Watching Spurs getting spanked by Dortmund makes you realise that rotating your team rarely works.

agreed. 3-0 will be hard to overcome even at white hart lane. missed opportunity and the Italians could still steal the 4th CL spot now.

rested kane, rose, walker, lamela/dembele. starters include mason, onomah, davies, carroll, trippier

Edited by markjazzbassist

agreed. 3-0 will be hard to overcome even at white hart lane. missed opportunity and the Italians could still steal the 4th CL spot now.

rested kane, rose, walker, lamela/dembele. starters include mason, onomah, davies, carroll, trippier

What an idiot. Edited by Romey 1878