IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Benitez statement..

"I have the pleasure to confirm I have committed to a legendary English club...."

Newcastle reports must be a mistake then :huh: :dont know:.

Was having a chat with a guy in the pub yesterday about the delusions of Newcastle & it's fans. It's rather remarkable.

Edited by Lowensda

Palace headed to Wembley. Pardew has done a great job with them, i know most of you on here don't like the man but you can't fault his management. Not a great squad but he's getting the best out of them.

They beat Reading and are 19th in the current form league table. He's doing a great job. Can't fault him.

all good fun mike. 10 matches left it will be interesting to see if he can save them. Very risky proposition for him i wonder why he didn't just wait till the summer and take a prem job then?

The big pay-off he'll be due come the summer if they're relegated.

They beat Reading and are 19th in the current form league table. He's doing a great job. Can't fault him.

:rofl: Don't let reality cloud your judgement, Mike!

How was Payet on the pitch to score today? Blatant dive to try and get a pen a couple of minutes before his goal when he was already on a yellow.....about 1'40" in here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35738603

That's either a pen or a yellow card surely, he was plainly appealing? No consistency at all with refs, madness.

Kev will be watching quietly seething, justifiably.

spurs getting spanked bad, lost 3-0 away now losing 2-0 at home. ouch.

man u and shite tied 1-1.

gary neville valencia loses on away goals to bilbao.

Unlucky apparently, Bilbao's late goal to win it had a hand-ball in the build up according to reports. Neville sent to the stand for protesting.

Still think Spurs are insane for lying down in this tie. United/Liverpoool? Am I bothered? I'd rather watch netball.

Spurs 3-0 vs Bournemouth - I still think spurs or arsenal will win the league. Kane is firing on all cylinders. Welbeck gives arsenal more athletic presence up front.

I think Leicester will lose one and I think that will be all it takes for them to bottle it.

Spurs 3-0 vs Bournemouth - I still think spurs or arsenal will win the league. Kane is firing on all cylinders. Welbeck gives arsenal more athletic presence up front.

I think Leicester will lose one and I think that will be all it takes for them to bottle it.

i think arsenal is bottling it. i think its leicester will win but spurs will give a good run for their money. Levy better open the pocketbook for poettchino, after this season he will be wanted elsewhere by the bigs.