IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

they'll be without sakho though, kolo toure is a pile of shit and so is skrtl. moreno was shredded on the flank by bakumbu and mario gaspar and he will continue to be. also they are missing henderson and can as well.

I really hope they get stuffed, just saying they will find a way; it's life on Merseyside, something that we have to deal with.

Could be an important point for Leicester that; puts them eight clear of Spurs who (with a better GD) could still possibly have beaten them with a draw and two wins, now they need three wins. Hopefully Chelsea will take something off them tomorrow so all will be done before we go to the KP.

Burnley promoted, good job to bounce straight back! Fingers crossed Brighton join them next week-end; hate 'Boro (I may have mentioned that before once or twice :P).

i'm rooting for them too mike, i don't like boro either. i'm wondering if they do get promoted maybe it's a south coast derby with soton? that would be their closest team i guess.

side note : brighton and boro play each other for the last match! winner take all. boro is home.

Edited by markjazzbassist

i'm rooting for them too mike, i don't like boro either. i'm wondering if they do get promoted maybe it's a south coast derby with soton? that would be their closest team i guess.

side note : brighton and boro play each other for the last match! winner take all. boro is home.

Yeah, knew that, 'boro have to be favourites as they're at home and a draw would be enough for them due to better GD but I live in hope.