IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Football is so strange, Scottish Cup semi-final Rangers have 63% possession and nine shots, Celtic have 37% possession and thirty-three shots and the game's a draw.

Sure it never used to be like this; maybe it was but the stats were never available to show it.

Anyway, Rangers win on penalties so it's an all Championship final v Hibs. That doesn't happen often, in any country I wouldn't think (in fact I just read it's the first time ever in Scotland).

Go Stubbsy!

Gonna go down in history of one of the greatest or THE greatest stories in sports. 5,000 to 1 odds - the largest ever. What a story. Watch this if you haven't seen it yet:

Enjoyed that, in a way. I was confident they'd run out of gas at some point but not looking like happening, great admiration and I hope they complete the job.

Watching Alli makes me so sad. He's in direct competition with Barkley and it's not even a contest. Barkley is miles behind.

Barkley will get the odd few minutes at the end of games at the Euro's if he's lucky.

Just come on to post the same. So frustrating that we don't see a world beater every week. More talented, but no where near the application.

Watching Alli makes me so sad. He's in direct competition with Barkley and it's not even a contest. Barkley is miles behind.

Barkley will get the odd few minutes at the end of games at the Euro's if he's lucky.

He does look the real deal he's Ross with a Footballing head on his shoulders technically I think Ross is or could be better (at times)

I'd like to see them in the same set up but it could end up being the whole Lampard Gerrard debate all over then again if Loftus Cheek kicks on and gets given a chance at Chelsea he's another you can add to the mix, some talented you player coming through

He trys that shot every game,usually goes miles wide.

No one mentioning the sitter he missed fine minutes earlier?

Probably should have done better on the miss but comes away with 2 again. He's come along so much - got to be 1st choice at the Euro's.

The mind boggles to your strong dislike of him.

He trys that shot every game,usually goes miles wide.

No one mentioning the sitter he missed fine minutes earlier?

He tries things every game... when he misses he puts himself there to miss again. He works his bollocks off, he doesn't give defenders a second.

He actually went about 8 games without scoring at the start of the season. That was when I knew we were looking at a good player. The likes of yourself called him a one season wonder. I looked at how he was working for the team, having the courage to put himself in places tgat strikers low on confidence avoid.

You are probably better off admitting he's proved you wrong. He has turned into a highly effective striker... boringly effective....

He tries things every game... when he misses he puts himself there to miss again. He works his bollocks off, he doesn't give defenders a second.

He actually went about 8 games without scoring at the start of the season. That was when I knew we were looking at a good player. The likes of yourself called him a one season wonder. I looked at how he was working for the team, having the courage to put himself in places tgat strikers low on confidence avoid.

You are probably better off admitting he's proved you wrong. He has turned into a highly effective striker... boringly effective....

He's not impressed me. Without him today spurs would have still won comfortably. For me he's given far too much credit considering the midfield behind him and the opportunities he wastes.

Probably should have done better on the miss but comes away with 2 again. He's come along so much - got to be 1st choice at the Euro's.

The mind boggles to your strong dislike of him.

We'd all have managed to score two today. Kane wouldn't make the top 5 Spurs players even worth all his goals this season.

We'd all have managed to score two today. Kane wouldn't make the top 5 Spurs players even worth all his goals this season.

Yeah... we all see strikers win the header to defend a corner and put the ball in the net on the other end of the pitch in the same move... of course that happens. We all bend a ball round two defenders from 18 yards into the far corner....

I think Cesc has got this spot on...

Cesc Fabregas' team of the season: David de Gea; Hector Bellerin, Toby Alderweireld, Robert Huth, Ryan Bertrand; Riyad Mahrez, N'Golo Kante, Dele Alli, Dimitri Payet; Jamie Vardy, Harry Kane

Maybe Cresswell or Rose over Bertrand and you could toss a coin between Morgan and Huth but can't really argue with any of these.

City don't give a shit about the league anymore, drawing to Newcastle? It's Champs League or bust for them i guess. I would have expected them to spank the Toon.

Then they're plain stupid. They're not going to win the CL and if they piss around in the league they won't be in the CL next season.