IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

You do know it's the clubs that receive that money and not the player?

agents commonly negotiate for the player to receive a percentage or sell on fee or one time sell on fee. i highly doubt he's playing second division in china for the quality of play over premier league/championship. i'd imagine his wages are high over there as well.

EDIT; nice to see PSG beat Chelsea, although that away goal could come back to haunt PSG.

Edited by markjazzbassist

agents commonly negotiate for the player to receive a percentage or sell on fee or one time sell on fee. i highly doubt he's playing second division in china for the quality of play over premier league/championship. i'd imagine his wages are high over there as well.

EDIT; nice to see PSG beat Chelsea, although that away goal could come back to haunt PSG.

Sell on fees go to the previous club, not to the player.

He will be on fairly high wages, but it only being the second division and him not even a well-known player the wages still won't be huge. Certainly not the wacky wages that have been being dished out over there recently.

so fifa co-efficient people

italy CL

juve 2 -2 bayern

roma 0 -2 madrid

europa

lazio advance

napoli eliminated

fiorentina elminated

england cl

arsenal 0 -2 barca

chelsea 1 - 2 psg

kyiv 1 - 3 man city

europa

spurs advance

liverpool advance

man united advance

looking like even if results stand CL wise and Juve advance Engalnd would still ahve the edge with Europa teams. so people who want the 4th CL spot should be happy so far.