IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Sad reality is what he says is true. Regardless of fan attitudes he will go home to a model with a massive home and rolls Royce while the rest of us scrape together change from the couch to pay rent.

The money in pro sports has gotten out of hand, but we complicit in the blame since we are the hype machine that gets them that cash.

What if we treated teachers in this way? She done a good job top wages and a television interview for her. Food for thought.

Sad reality is what he says is true. Regardless of fan attitudes he will go home to a model with a massive home and rolls Royce while the rest of us scrape together change from the couch to pay rent.

The money in pro sports has gotten out of hand, but we complicit in the blame since we are the hype machine that gets them that cash.

What if we treated teachers in this way? She done a good job top wages and a television interview for her. Food for thought.

Spot on Mark

I see Barcelona did one of those "pass to another player" penalties last night (not seen it mentioned elsewhere)...

Edit: Actually, looking at it slowly it should've been disallowed because Suarez encroached.

This made me laugh though...

What would happen if Manchester United tried it?

"Rooney would pass to Martial, who would pass to Carrick, back to Smalling and then to De Gea"

They're a scary team and seeing what Poch has done with Spurs' stye is exactly what I was hoping to see from Martinez for Everton.

I love how hard their players work.

Not a chance in hell they're much much much better in possession than us and they don't just do sideways. They literally penned us in the first half at Goodison. We had no answer. Both games home and away they battered us