IGNORED

Leyton Orient

MikeO

Just getting through and avoiding yet another cup embarrassment to lower league opposition is what you can ask for. We still don't know quite what team Moyes will go with but I'd be content enough with keeping a clean sheet and winning by a one or two goal margin. Players just need to pace themselves out there and our class and caliber of players will prove enough on the night.

I have a question; What score would everyone be happy with?

I think it would depend on what kind of team we start... If we go with a weaker side to rest the regular starters then as long as we win in regulation 1-0 would be fine (League cups are always ET and SO not replay right?) but if we have majority of the regulars in the side especially in regards to the attacking options, I'd expect at least a 3-goal difference. But then again, at the end of the day, a win is a win.

(League cups are always ET and SO not replay right?)

Correct, if it's level after 90 minutes we will go to extra-time and if need be a penalty shootout. I've never actually seen one of them live (as in, at a ground) so if we're drawing after regulation time I hope it stays that way so I can break my penalty-duck.

Howard

Hibbert Duffy Heitinga Garbutt

Neville Junior

Coleman Barkley Mirallas

Vic

This please. I'd have Browning and Lundstram on the bench as well.

Really like the look of this team.

industrious players that would allow the likes of Barkley to express himself.

Attack looks very young and pacy.

I am a bit fed up. I really wanted to see this game. No chance.

Well I can't even listen to it on the radio, so I dunno what to do.

If it shown on the telly tomorrow, what good is that? I will know the bloody score by then. And anyway it will be on too late as I am in work early the day after.

As it is a trophy we have never won, I suspect we will not win it again this year. I may just stick a DVD on and forget all about the game and let them do whatever it is they do do.

Speaking of do do's my shitty little rant is over so you can now tell me what sort of attendance is expected (after so many grounds were empty last night)

We're the only game tonight?, on League Cup midweek fixtures. Did I read wrong?, Surely not.

Not even a feature on the radio?, Talkshit wouldn't give us the time of day, so that only leaves Five Live, and it appears we're not even featured on that. I had a quick look at listings and it says tonight '5 Live Sport', for the time of game,which is a bit vague, but it seems there could be a chance we will be featured tonight then. I think if the game was at Brisbane Road they might have bothered to put it on, but as we're the home team it seems to everyone else the result tonight could be a done deal,and no chance of any upset, so they won't bother a broadcast.

Not even on Skysports. They have Helsingborgs and Celtic tonight. Not a featured match on any radio station, they will just give updates here and there when a goal goes in. Simply not a relevant enough game it seems, even if we are the only one in league cup action tonight.

The side put out will be enough to overcome the opposition you truly believe, I think the venue could even be immaterial. Will have too much for them, especially as Moyes has put out a strong side for this.

And off we go.........

or maybe not, as Bill says it's an 8pm start ? I don't know what the delay is, but very confident about tonight.

Edited by Dalziel Kane