IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

Read his post again, he said that we were ahead of man city, real madrid, monaco, ac and anzhi and he is right according to that list.

Err, if he was trying to imply we were the outsiders, then your use of the word 'ahead' is just as stupid as his.

Err, if he was trying to imply we were the outsiders, then your use of the word 'ahead' is just as stupid as his.

He was saying we're shorter odds than the teams he mentioned I think, and he's right to a point.

At worst you can get 18/1 on Everton while at best you can get 40/1 on City, 40/1 on Real Madrid, 66/1 on AC Milan & Anzhi, 40/1 on Monaco and 25/1 on Barcelona.

He was saying we're shorter odds than the teams he mentioned I think, and he's right to a point.

At worst you can get 18/1 on Everton while at best you can get 40/1 on City, 40/1 on Real Madrid, 66/1 on AC Milan & Anzhi, 40/1 on Monaco and 25/1 on Barcelona.

Thank you.

I had a laugh when I saw the LA Galaxy are 4th on the list. To stay on topic, Moyes has been the only manager that I have had the privilege to see manage this team and while I will miss him and has done some amazing things for this team, I think it is best for Everton to move on now and not later..

Was listening to Talk Sport at 19:00 and danny Kelly stated he wont give his source but Phil Neville had been offered the job and has accepted but when he was saying what job there was interference on the radio and i think he has been offered no 2 at Utd

Was listening to Talk Sport at 19:00 and danny Kelly stated he wont give his source but Phil Neville had been offered the job and has accepted but when he was saying what job there was interference on the radio and i think he has been offered no 2 at Utd

Fuckinghell, my heart stopped beating until I got to the end of your post!

We wont go for him, too controversial, unproven and above all not the type of manager and image we want. If we are looking at that level id have Poyet who if you look at it has done far more on the same level

We wont go for him, too controversial, unproven and above all not the type of manager and image we want. If we are looking at that level id have Poyet who if you look at it has done far more on the same level

I know Scottish football is terrible but to say Gus Poyet has done more at Brighton really ? We hardly spend a penny on players up here and we managed to beat Barca and qualify from a group with them, The now Europa League finalists and a team with cash to burn all this was after we came through 2 qualifying ronds.

We also came literally 5 seconds away from taking 4 points off Barca

Im not slagging off Celtic or Scottish football but Poyet took Brighton from a derelict stadium and got promoted and then steadied them in the championship in his first season. This season he has got them in the play offs thats a huge achievement. Lennons champs league record has been good so did Oneils and look where that got him. his shortcomings were proven due to the fact that his skills were found wanting and he needed money to bridge it everywhere he went

Im not slagging off Celtic or Scottish football but Poyet took Brighton from a derelict stadium and got promoted and then steadied them in the championship in his first season. This season he has got them in the play offs thats a huge achievement. Lennons champs league record has been good so did Oneils and look where that got him. his shortcomings were proven due to the fact that his skills were found wanting and he needed money to bridge it everywhere he went

I agree Poyet has done really well at Brighton and i agree O'neill needs money wherever he goes even up here he spent 9 million on Sutton thus giving him a frontline of Sutton Larsson Hartson how expensive would that be nowadays. Lennon though has spent nowhere near that amount and has surpassed O'neils record in the Champions league. We have punched massively above our weight for the money we have spent

Sorry if this comes across wrong but i am genuinely curious to know why Everton never spend you's always finish at least top half and have loads of sky money. Is it the board or what never understood it ?

Im not 100% on this, but my understanding of our current financial situation is that we usually borrow money "against" the new years sky money to pay other debts. So we rarely see any of it. Dont know if im right, but i know we do borrow against future TV money, just never fully understood why.