IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

Wonder how much it'll cost to get Martinez? wouldnt have been so bad if we were getting something for Moyes. Knowing Bill who is there on a free? The lad at Porto? I hope they arent entertaining Hughes,O'Neill etc. I can remember when Walter Smith went and on the back of the echo it was Moyes or Megson shudder.............. I would rather have Duncs,Stubbs,Davey Weir if we are doing it cheap

If Moyes goes he will be buying players he favours off us as soon as he can too. Bye Bye Felli and Jags??

I think Felli will be at Chelsea next season and Jags will be at Everton.

However, if he does come back for players hopefully he'll have the decency to offer reasonable prices.

Not sure how I feel about things, now it's edging closer and closer.

I'm gutted. I'm excited. I'm sad. I'm happy.

As its been said, highest plaudits deserved for turning our great club around and bringing us closer to where we should be. He's walking into the hardest job in football. Not only are they one of the biggest clubs in football (if not THE biggest) but he's following in the footsteps of arguably the most acclaimed mangers to ever grace football as a sport. For that, best of luck. For what has been, thank you.

60% win ratio with England!

This reminds me of the time that I went onto a Liverpool forum shortly after the departure of Kenny Dalglish demanding that Mick McCarthy should be the next Reds boss.

Thing is, I disguised the fact I was a WUM unlike Risco over here.

Not sure how I feel about things, now it's edging closer and closer.

I'm gutted. I'm excited. I'm sad. I'm happy.

As its been said, highest plaudits deserved for turning our great club around and bringing us closer to where we should be. He's walking into the hardest job in football. Not only are they one of the biggest clubs in football (if not THE biggest) but he's following in the footsteps of arguably the most acclaimed mangers to ever grace football as a sport. For that, best of luck. For what has been, thank you.

Exactly how I feel. Surreal.

Hello Toffees, Swansea fan in peace here.

Laudrup's name has been banded about a bit but I doubt he'd leave us for Everton. No offence intended.

I think Laudrup sees Swansea as his little project and wants to continue to build on the foundations he's developed. What with him getting us to Europe next season I think he wants to finish the job here. We would probably have a bigger transfer budget than you also, especially if we do sell Vorm and/or Williams. If and when he does eventually leave Swansea it will either be because he is retiring from management or he is moving to one of the giant clubs. He's already been linked to the Real Madrid job and is worshiped in Barcelona, he's also been linked to Arsenal.

We have proved over the last few seasons, however, that top quality replacements are out there if you are prepared to turn every stone. Rodgers leaving was probably the best thing for our club in hindsight, Laudrup took us to a level he could never have reached.

Best of luck to you guys though in the future, except against us of course. If you could let us beat you some time, that's be lovely.

Hello Toffees, Swansea fan in peace here.

Laudrup's name has been banded about a bit but I doubt he'd leave us for Everton. No offence intended.

I think Laudrup sees Swansea as his little project and wants to continue to build on the foundations he's developed. What with him getting us to Europe next season I think he wants to finish the job here. We would probably have a bigger transfer budget than you also, especially if we do sell Vorm and/or Williams. If and when he does eventually leave Swansea it will either be because he is retiring from management or he is moving to one of the giant clubs. He's already been linked to the Real Madrid job and is worshiped in Barcelona, he's also been linked to Arsenal.

We have proved over the last few seasons, however, that top quality replacements are out there if you are prepared to turn every stone. Rodgers leaving was probably the best thing for our club in hindsight, Laudrup took us to a level he could never have reached.

Best of luck to you guys though in the future, except against us of course. If you could let us beat you some time, that's be lovely.

Agree with pretty much all of that. But there is no way you will have more to spend in the summer than us, even if its only Felli that leaves, im pretty sure he will go for more than williams and vorm combined.

I don't really see why a lot of people like Di Matteo so much? Got WBA promoted to the Premier League, but they were a pretty boring team, weren't they? With Chelsea he won the FA Cup and Champions League but he got incredibly lucky to do so and had them play pretty crappy. Of course, he's won things with Chelsea but there is no guarantee he'll do the same in different circumstances. If anything, the circumstances at our team will be much more like they were at WBA than they were at Chelsea. The most important parts for me are the style of football the new manager wants to implement i.e. a positive one (and it would help if he's done so successfully at another club), the track record in the transfer market and his personality/image. Martinez ticks all the boxes for me.

Edited by Steve_E