IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

I'll be honest; I don't feel unnerved in the slightest, I actually feel lighter and a bit giddy.

I can understand the fear that some people have but some are acting like we're fucked.

I was far more devastated when Rooney left.

theres always a handful. Im still on the disappointed/nervous side because its a step into the unknown. I'll be optimistic when the new manager is in place and see what happens transfer wise

Whether he stays or goes the man is a legend in my eyes. He's taken us from favourites for relegation to fighting at the top end of the league for European places. He's been a bit of a twat this season with the contract thing but for me the positives out-weigh the negatives with Moyes. I wish him all the best if he goes to Manchester United (which he probably will) and look forward to what happens next for Everton Football Club.

Shame he might end up leaving, has done an amazing job for us and has to be one of the best managers around.

Personally I don't want Martinez, we will see what the board decides I suppose....

COYB

Edit: Someone mentioned Blanc and he would be a great option. Top of my list haha.

Edited by Parapluie

Guest blueboy122

I've made my thoughts known on Martinez; in that I'm not too keen on him, but I'm warming to the idea for a few reasons.

Who would you have if you had to make the decision?

I personally like Martinez and think he could do a good job.

Klopp, if he could be convinced!

If Baines was to go I would also go for that Figuero from Wigan as his replacement.

not been that impressed with him

Laudrup was the one I wanted when Moyes started arsing about with the new contract but then he signed a new contract so I realised that wasn't going to happen. That's one reason why I've warmed to the idea of Martinez.

But, he turned down the shite and Villa so what would make him come here?

Laudrup was the one I wanted when Moyes started arsing about with the new contract but then he signed a new contract so I realised that wasn't going to happen. That's one reason why I've warmed to the idea of Martinez.

Relegation?

A chairman who will give him time.

This or a very similar scenario was always going to happen at some point in the near future so it makes no odds to me if it's now or in a year or two tbh..

Moyes has done a great job over the years and if he does go I wish him all the best and thank him for leaving the club in a very good position squad wise for whomever may take the reigns after him.

Is he the right man for United I'm not convinced in all honesty a club with their clout could pull nearly any manager they wished but if he does end up there only time will tell I suppose...

If he does go I'd love to have Bilic here as a realistic option as I feel managers like Klopp and Laudrup are financially out of our reach. If not Bilic then Martinez would be a good choice also.

How can you say certain managers are financially out of reach and then name Bilic who is on a far more lucrative contract in Russia!

Gut feeling says he would give it up for a chance to manage in the EPL. Not sure I want him here though.

Sorry Romey not sure how to quote on this phone bud.

Last I heard was that He wasn't to happy over there and as Matt says I feel he'd be willing to leave for a chance over here. I could be completely wrong though but I'd love to see him here as his mind set and style of play would be great here IMO.

Like we've heard many a time of late i think Martinez is pretty much nailed on if Moyes goes and Wigan finally loose their juggling act.

Time will tell either way I'm quietly looking forward to what unfolds!

Oceansize. Best band ever, hands down.

Change isnt always good either, but its usually interesting ;)

No joke, my mate is now in a band with their bassist. Band is called Hands Out, they don't sound anything like Oceasize though I'm afraid!

Im warming to Martinez in as much as he likes to play football and tactically he looks quite astute. It is disturbing that he persists with Donkeys like Caldwell etc at the back however with better players to coach that might not be a problem. His buys look nearly all spot on apart from the odd rick which every manager has. Id love to get McCarthy in aswell but whoever it is needs to be in quick to assess the squad and sort out who is going and staying as you cant really make a valid assesment in pre-season games.He isnt my first choice i would prefer Laudrup or De Boar if we had the money for compo or at a stretch Poyet

Im warming to Martinez in as much as he likes to play football and tactically he looks quite astute. It is disturbing that he persists with Donkeys like Caldwell etc at the back however with better players to coach that might not be a problem. His buys look nearly all spot on apart from the odd rick which every manager has. Id love to get McCarthy in aswell but whoever it is needs to be in quick to assess the squad and sort out who is going and staying as you cant really make a valid assesment in pre-season games.He isnt my first choice i would prefer Laudrup or De Boar if we had the money for compo or at a stretch Poyet

To be fair to Martinez he has kept trying not to use Caldwell (even playing midfielders and FB's at CB) but they have simply had too many injuries this season.