IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

25 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I went to see Slade UK Friday night great night if like me you like Slade songs, but slightly nauseous 🤢 when they finished the night with  So here it is Merry Christmas, so yes I’m with you. 

I saw Slade in 1973, mercifully long before the Christmas single came out...they basically ran through their live album (imaginatively entitled "Slade Alive":rolleyes:). I was thirteen, first ever gig:)

image.thumb.png.09834b5a5289b4195a6427b269ac2c3f.png

30 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Not sure how 'serious' this conversation is? But (sorry Mike, shouldn't start a sentence with a conjunction) this is TT. European football next season? If we are consolidating the squad under Dyche  we'll be better off without the distractions that clubs above of us will have in Europe.

Just a case of the point being completely missed.

For fucks sake. 

In our next 4 league games we have 3 of the top 5 with Spurs, Man City, Villa, and Wolves in between, I really fancy us to come away 7-9 points from them games I’m starting to have this belief that we are capable of beating anyone in this league on our day, seriously I wouldn’t have been saying that 6-8 weeks ago. Credit to the coaches and players something has really clicked within the team a couple of games before our 10 points deduction so I wouldn’t be using that as the reason, so it’s got to be Dyche’s persistent messages to the players and the way he has effected their mentality, and the players actually believing in the manager. I still think he needs to learn that Young is past his sell by date as a RB, and sometimes he needs to maybe get tired legs off 5-10 minutes earlier. But overall I’m really excited with what I’ve been witnessing in the last 6-8 weeks and that we are maintaining that standard game after game is something we haven’t seen in the past decade.