IGNORED

Which player name would you have on your shirt?

Peter H

Which player name would you have?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which name would you get on your shirt?

• Hibbert
    • Baines
    • Coleman
    • Distin
    • Jagielka
    • Stones
    • Oviedo
    • Duffy
    • Barkley
    • Osman
    • McCarthy
    • Gibson
    • Pienaar
    • Mirallas
    • Deulofeu
    • Barry
    • Lukaku
    • Jelavic
    • Kone
    • Howard

Going to order my 2013-14 kit (probably the away shirt) thinking about getting Deulofeu on the back. Bit hesitant as he isnt really an Everton player but it would be cool to have if he turns out to be the next Messi or Ronaldo in a few years time.

Which name would you have?

Sorry if i missed YOUR favourite but only 20 choices available

Edited by MikeO

I've been wanting Baines for a few years but he's always linked with a move to United so I don't do it. In the past I've had these though;

2012/13: Mirallas

2011/12: Vellios

2010/11: Coleman

2009/10: Jagielka

2008/09: Neville

I personally think that you should get Mirallas, he's the best player we have that's guaranteed to stay. I'd actually be more gutted if we lost him than Fellaini, the potential Kevin has is un-real.

I've been wanting Baines for a few years but he's always linked with a move to United so I don't do it. In the past I've had these though;

2012/13: Mirallas

2011/12: Vellios

2010/11: Coleman

2009/10: Jagielka

2008/09: Neville

I personally think that you should get Mirallas, he's the best player we have that's guaranteed to stay. I'd actually be more gutted if we lost him than Fellaini, the potential Kevin has is un-real.

Baines has been my favourite player for years. Also worried about him leaving.

Did Oviedo last season, and I'm torn between a Mirallas or Deulofeu shirt this year. Voted Deulofeu, but it could go either way.

I don't really care about a player's prominence or fame or whatever. For me, it's all about their style of play. Does this player excite me?

Edited by JoeQuince

I don't really care about a player's prominence or fame or whatever. For me, it's all about their style of play. Does this player excite me?

The reason I went for Vellios. To people outside Everton he's a complete nobody but he really excites me and I hope one-day he is our main striker.

The reason I went for Vellios. To people outside Everton he's a complete nobody but he really excites me and I hope one-day he is our main striker.

If I ever went for a name (which I don't) I'd probably go for Vellios as a conversation starter when I'm in Greece....or possibly Mirallas because most of the people I know over there are Olympiakos fans.

I would go for mirallas but everytime I put a player on my shirt something happens, I had Rooney, next season we sold him, arteta, we then sold him, and a few years ago jags when he missed quite a bit cause he was injured so I swore I would never have a name on a shirt ever again

Yeah please don't get Mirallas on your shirt!

never do the names since i was a kid either..every player i had seemed to leave as soon as i did

I got Marcus Bent on my shirt once, as a joke. Swiftly sold and I just wore a shirt with the word "Bent" on the back. Never again. No more players.

Edited by tenaciousj

Wearing a favorite club replica would seem acceptable but names on the back seem questionable. Good enough for kids but those of a certain age, shouldn't be permitted. Say for arguments sake, we went ahead with this, it would be Mirallas or Jelavic, perhaps even Fellaini, bit of course, one or two are open to departure.

Wearing a favorite club replica would seem acceptable but names on the back seem questionable. Good enough for kids but those of a certain age, shouldn't be permitted. Say for arguments sake, we went ahead with this, it would be Mirallas or Jelavic, perhaps even Fellaini, bit of course, one or two are open to departure.

And what is your opinion? ;)

I havent had a name on a shirt ever. Wanted to try it out. Anyone we want to get rid of? Naismith perhaps? Now theres a conversation starter!

-why the hell have you got Naismith on your back?

-want to get rid of him!