IGNORED

Which player name would you have on your shirt?

Peter H

Which player name would you have?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which name would you get on your shirt?

• Hibbert
    • Baines
    • Coleman
    • Distin
    • Jagielka
    • Stones
    • Oviedo
    • Duffy
    • Barkley
    • Osman
    • McCarthy
    • Gibson
    • Pienaar
    • Mirallas
    • Deulofeu
    • Barry
    • Lukaku
    • Jelavic
    • Kone
    • Howard

And what is your opinion? ;)

I havent had a name on a shirt ever. Wanted to try it out. Anyone we want to get rid of? Naismith perhaps? Now theres a conversation starter!

-why the hell have you got Naismith on your back?

-want to get rid of him!

I have Steven Naismith on the back of my black Everton shirt.

And what is your opinion? ;)

I havent had a name on a shirt ever. Wanted to try it out. Anyone we want to get rid of? Naismith perhaps? Now theres a conversation starter!

-why the hell have you got Naismith on your back?

-want to get rid of him!

The only time I've ever got anything printed on to a replica shirt was shortly after my first visit to watch a game at Goodison.

Everton

West Ham 0

a few people mentioning oviedo. Do people actually think he's got decent potential? Because I can see him being another gueye. from what ive seen he likes to take people on etc. but he doesn't impress me that much.

hes a class apart form Maggie (who I still think could come good)

Think we will see much more of him this season. I wonder how much of Baines drop in performance was due to fatigue and/or knowledge that he was a guaranteed starter

Edited by Matt

I bought one for my neice years ago when you paid fo a name by the number of letters. I though Speed would be fine but she wanted Kanchelskis I did it for her (cos I love her) And then the following week he left. :doh:

It's better to make that mistake, than have a tattoo of your favorite player, and then suffer the same fate. Remember years back when Ferguson came on loan from Glasgow Rangers, considered having his name on a replica, as it's a fine name to have, but did not go ahead with it in the end. I wouldn't do it now though, that was a good few years past.

• 3 weeks later...

Good point. Can only put a maximum of twenty possible answers in, so I've added Lukaku, Barry & McCarthy in place of Fellaini, Aniichebe and.....er...Naismith :unsure:.

Good point. Can only put a maximum of twenty possible answers in, so I've added Lukaku, Barry & McCarthy in place of Fellaini, Aniichebe and.....er...Naismith :unsure:.

Thanks