IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

5 hours ago, Tonsta said:

Can i just ask why i don't get an arrow on the bottom right of my post anymore, for people to comment?

You can’t give a like or dislike to your own post, so no one sees it on their own. You only see what other people have selected. 

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Ye I can clearly see the red ones in my bottom right corner! 
Im taking it as a competition to see who can get the most reds in a season!

I think I’m pretty good at it and must be close to the top!

I think I’m winning that title mate, but I’ve given you another one to help you catch up😂

55 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I still cannot believe Moshiri didn't get shut of Kenwright a long time ago. I can understand him keeping him around at the beginning of his ownership, but once everything was settled he should have been saying "thanks, now it's time to go".

I think moshiri is as bad if not worse than kenwright. Pair of egos fighting to make decisions neither are fit to make. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

I think moshiri is as bad if not worse than kenwright. Pair of egos fighting to make decisions neither are fit to make. 

I think he must be worse. 

Kenwright has had his issues, largely because he had no money but he did some good work with signings and relationships with clubs. 

Mohsiri just appears to want to use us as a play thing.

Just now, Bailey said:

Kenwright has had his issues, largely because he had no money but he did some good work with signings and relationships with clubs. 

Different outcomes of the same issues.  Ego.   Kenwright wants to be Mr Everton and be everyone’s mate, he would have had Gary Megson here before Walter Smith told him to go with Moyes. Serial offender at making piss poor decisions, kings Dock, ntl, using a spiv loan shark like Phillip green, refusing to speak to Man City owners when staverley was trying to introduce them. His obsession with giving jobs to the boys is a massive problem. Had his media stooges protecting him. 

moshiri wants to be like Abramovich and lash money at the situation except he wants to make the decisions based on some snake who has no business advising him. 

i want a US sporting company to take us over who know how to organise and run. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Not sure that's fair. I think he genuinely wants to help but he thinks issues can be solved with money. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the inability to read the room contagious at our club?

well…. Looking at the replies to this there can be no mistaking the fans thoughts.

absolutely shocking but hardly surprising.   This season has taken collective years from Evertonians lives and they come out with this?

Bill has his new Ian Ross, another paid stooge but the fans aren’t kidded. 

fingers crossed we are safe by the last home game of the season but I do not think goodison is a place that bill, moshiri and DBB will want to be for that one. 

The energy and passion that our amazing fans have shown for the club should serve as a genuine cause for embarrassment to that overpaid bunch of thumb twiddling directors who have steered us to this predicament. 

I do not wish kenwright ill and if he wasn’t so detrimental to the operation of the club I would actually like him around it as a cheerleader, but I just wish his self inflated ego and own identity that he is all things Everton would just go…. He has used up all his good will now. The fans have had enough.

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

well…. Looking at the replies to this there can be no mistaking the fans thoughts.

absolutely shocking but hardly surprising.   This season has taken collective years from Evertonians lives and they come out with this?

fingers crossed we are safe by the last home game of the season but I do not think goodison is a place that bill, moshiri and DBB will want to be for that one. 

The energy and passion that our amazing fans have shown for the club should serve as a genuine cause for embarrassment to that overpaid bunch of thumb twiddling directors who have steered us to this predicament. 

I do not wish kenwright ill and if he wasn’t so detrimental to the operation of the club I would actually like him around it as a cheerleader, but I just wish his self inflated ego and own identity that he is all things Everton would just go…. He has used up all his good will now. The fans have had enough.

Funny how he's been deathly silent while we've been in serious danger of relegation, but as soon as we show shoots of recovery he's shoving himself in the limelight. He does himself no favours whatsoever.

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Funny how he's been deathly silent while we've been in serious danger of relegation, but as soon as we show shoots of recovery he's shoving himself in the limelight. He does himself no favours whatsoever.

What a deluded, narcissistic, arrogant prick he is.

The “you’ve had good times” quote should’ve been his final words before resigning in recognition that he had gone as low as he could go. 

If anyone was in any doubt what this club means to so many - all they need to do is watch the footage from the past few weeks.  This isn’t kopite “look at how amazing we are” antics…. This is a group of fans who are genuinely fearful that an important part of their lives - and for so many “all they actually have” is in danger of going under. 

where was the self appointed “biggest Evertonian” at that time?  Probably chairing COBRA type meetings with his stooges to try and plan a media driven PR campaign to rid himself of responsibility of this shit. 

I’ve had enough of this nob head, the fans are together and driving their passion to supporting the players. Be under no illusion - this is the real kenwright, the arrogant politician who steered this club into being a potential notts county of Preston North End. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

I hope we’re safe with a win at home to Brentford or Palace so to attention can turn to the boardroom. 

Im surprised it’s taken him this long though. We beat United and Chelsea and he managed to keep his mouth shut. 

The only thing I want to hear next from Bill Kenwright is news of his retirement. 

Or that Moshiri has sold his stake in the club. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dunno was that the one where he was sat with Kia? 

I’m not sure mate I remember some remarks ages ago when it was leading up to the fans protesting, that he hadn’t been seen at the last 2 home games and Denise was occupying his seat in the stand, and there was some lame excuse about his time allowed in the country, I might be wrong but I’m sure I haven’t seen him at a game since. 

28 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Or that Moshiri has sold his stake in the club. 

I’d rather he stay until the stadium is finished, purely to make sure it’s completed. I’d hate to see him sell up to someone who doesn’t see it through. 
He needs to stay out of footballing matter though. Hopefully Lampard and Thelwell have some reassurance of this. 

38 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’d rather he stay until the stadium is finished, purely to make sure it’s completed. I’d hate to see him sell up to someone who doesn’t see it through. 
He needs to stay out of footballing matter though. Hopefully Lampard and Thelwell have some reassurance of this. 

🤞

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I don't actually see anything wrong with this. That's not to say I don't see anything wrong with the board or Bill. We are aligned that they are a shower of sh**. But the club simply had to formally acknowledge the effort of the fan base. To not done so would demonstrate an even bigger lack of awareness. 

23 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

I don't actually see anything wrong with this. That's not to say I don't see anything wrong with the board or Bill. We are aligned that they are a shower of sh**. But the club simply had to formally acknowledge the effort of the fan base. To not done so would demonstrate an even bigger lack of awareness. 

They could have done that without sticking Bills name all over it.