IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

That being said, I can't help feeling we've dodged a bullet with this consortium.

I just hope that if there were others interested they push themselves forward now.

I wonder if we will ever know why this fell through. Moshiri has made plenty of mistakes but I don’t doubt that he wants us to be a success and especially that he wants to deliver the stadium without issue.

2 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

I wonder if we will ever know why this fell through. Moshiri has made plenty of mistakes but I don’t doubt that he wants us to be a success and especially that he wants to deliver the stadium without issue.

Could be that they've looked at the books and thought "fuck that" or Moshiri hasn't felt confident in them and has pulled the plug.

I'd much prefer it being the latter than the former!

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Could be that they've looked at the books and thought "fuck that" or Moshiri hasn't felt confident in them and has pulled the plug.

I'd much prefer it being the latter than the former!

Yea. I’m just curious if we will ever know. Could be a lot of things. 

18 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

It didn't sound like any of them actually had a pot to piss in between them tbh.

This is where we need to be careful cowboys trying to buy us at least we know Mosh has the money we just need him to leave Lampard and Thelwell to sort transfers hopefully he has learnt his lesson from past dealings. 

From what I’ve read Moshiri’s team wanted to see that the funds were available from Kenton’s consortium to pay for the club and fund the stadium project, I would say the evidence that they could proceed with the deal wasn’t there, being a billionaire in assets doesn’t mean you are cash rich or can easily raise the funds required. So if that is why the exclusivity has not been extended then that makes total sense, why would you extend it if the people who want to buy can’t raise or show they have the funds. 

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Those numbers are from 20/21 when we still had Sasha Ryazantsev as chief finance and commercial officer, so I'd guess a big chunk of it was Uncle Alisher looking after him; we won't know for sure until the 21/22 figures are published.

Not too sure if this is right place for this post but;

Just read a post on twitter that our former head of recruitment, Greitar Steinsson, has been snapped up by Spuds as their director of performance.

Seems that the people who were involved in our recruitment set up are still pretty well regarded elsewhere, even if they weren't necessarily allowed to do their jobs properly.

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

Those numbers are from 20/21 when we still had Sasha Ryazantsev as chief finance and commercial officer, so I'd guess a big chunk of it was Uncle Alisher looking after him; we won't know for sure until the 21/22 figures are published.

Kenwright been getting a salary since 2016

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

So you keep saying, still waiting for the evidence.

the amount of stuff the Esk gets right suggests it’s highly likely this is correct.  It may not be the news you want but it is what many suspect if to be.  See director service contracts comment.

Good value for money our board. They’ve had some good times. 

14 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

the amount of stuff the Esk gets right suggests it’s highly likely this is correct.  It may not be the news you want but it is what many suspect if to be.  See director service contracts comment.

Good value for money our board. They’ve had some good times. 

As I said, still waiting for the evidence.

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

As I said, still waiting for the evidence.

What would constitute evidence in your book? 

let’s just say this….. the Esk was able to robustly fight back against various media hacks including Simon Jordan and the bloke from the Mail when they were on the “Everton broke ffp” noise.

he had warned that we were close to this when all fans were clamouring for more signings and not getting rid of Rodriguez.  Yet he was able to accurately demonstrate why we didn’t breach. 

So in terms of evidence, I 100% believe this fella, he tells many fans things they don’t want to hear but when he has they have been proven right. 

Bill kenwright is not the honourable man he makes himself out to be. He never has been. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Some evidence would work.

There is evidence….it’s being referred to in those tweets, the Esk is a shareholder and therefore is able to confidently state and argue the fact.  Ironically he personally doesn’t have an issue with kenwright being paid as a board member, He has an issue with how utterly incompetent he is.