IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

There are a couple of things with that.

1. We have plenty of Blues with jobs at the club. Plenty of Blues still have close ties with the club too so there are clearly others with a different view to Stubbs.

2. If I had someone that disagreed with me about how I ran the club, I wouldnt give them freebies either.

3. He can buy his own bloody tickets! 

There are plenty of reasons to want Kenwright out but sometimes stuff like this seems petty and unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

There are a couple of things with that.

1. We have plenty of Blues with jobs at the club. Plenty of Blues still have close ties with the club too so there are clearly others with a different view to Stubbs.

2. If I had someone that disagreed with me about how I ran the club, I wouldnt give them freebies either.

3. He can buy his own bloody tickets! 

There are plenty of reasons to want Kenwright out but sometimes stuff like this seems petty and unnecessary.

We have plenty of blues with jobs at the club…. ? How many of these “blues” with jobs at the club have said “it’s a fuckin shit show” (assuming that they aren’t part of the problem)……. I’m guessing being able to put their kids through school and drive expensive cars is more important to them. I’m pretty sure Graham Stuart, Sharpie in particular aren’t financially secure from their playing days and sharp will be on a pretty penny. 

joe Royle left 1 week after allardyce was appointed. Neville southall has plenty of negatives to say and is never at the club. 

stubbs buying his tickets isn’t the point, he buys his tickets. The point is that he had his free tickets taken away by kenwright cos he voiced his unhappiness at how the club is being run. 

it’s been well mentioned for quite some time that kenwright gets very salty if criticised. 

go listen to rooneys interview, kenwright was trying to sell him to Chelsea before the euros in 2004. Sold him for 1/4 of his worth. Rooney was happy to stay till that happened. 

10 hours ago, FairWooney said:

Moshiri is the one person that really matters in the "get the board out" protests.  None of the others have made key decisions that have got us where we are today financially and made the mistakes he's made with the running of the club.

I really don't think Kenwright holds a great deal of power within the club anymore and I'm not actually sure why there is so much anger with Baxendale.

Unfortunately Moshiri will have no interest in selling a struggling club with a new stadium on the horizon so he either needs to realise that just changing the manager every season and repeating the same problems isn't working for him and there must be more to the problem or he can find himself owning a Championship club with best stadium the league has ever seen!

Moshiri barely makes it into the country, let alone run the football club. He has a chairman and CEO that run the club daily. 
But between the three of them we are a shambles. 
Denise talks well. 
Moshiri has put plenty of money on the table. 
Bill has had David Moyes save him for a big part of his tenure. 
The three of them are contributing very little, other than Moshiri’s money. Which we aren’t allowed to spend anyway. 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

100% all down to Moshiri, and his absence from Goodison for possibly a year now proves what a spineless low life prick he is, no balls and no idea he's making Everton in the image of himself. 

Moshiri is a businessman, his day job is running his businesses. Everton is not a business for him, it’s a hobby. So his businesses get his attention. They pay his bills, not Everton. I don’t like it, but I get why he’s not here. 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

Moshiri is a businessman, his day job is running his businesses. Everton is not a business for him, it’s a hobby. So his businesses get his attention. They pay his bills, not Everton. I don’t like it, but I get why he’s not here. 

Not having that excuse mate, the first 4-5 seasons he was at more games than not, now the natives have been rebelling for the last year, due to the mismanagement and shite performances of the team, the spineless prick has gone into hiding to scared to face the supporters backlash against his total fuck ups. To put it mildly he's a complete dick, and no one should be making excuses for a dick. To be honest I'm resigned to relegation and at peace with it, and more so if it results in him going with his pants around his ankles. 

35 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Stfu or you won’t be getting tickets to watch blood brothers…. You’ve had good times! 

That’s me told haha.

No I agree with your post really. I try to support the team and everyone involved. But even I’m questioning what’s happening and how. Last night wasn’t a great performance from Brighton, it was us getting what we deserved for being a fragile pathetic team.

And most of this is not coming from the manager, but from those around him running the club.

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

We have plenty of blues with jobs at the club…. ? How many of these “blues” with jobs at the club have said “it’s a fuckin shit show” (assuming that they aren’t part of the problem)……. I’m guessing being able to put their kids through school and drive expensive cars is more important to them. I’m pretty sure Graham Stuart, Sharpie in particular aren’t financially secure from their playing days and sharp will be on a pretty penny. 

joe Royle left 1 week after allardyce was appointed. Neville southall has plenty of negatives to say and is never at the club. 

stubbs buying his tickets isn’t the point, he buys his tickets. The point is that he had his free tickets taken away by kenwright cos he voiced his unhappiness at how the club is being run. 

it’s been well mentioned for quite some time that kenwright gets very salty if criticised. 

go listen to rooneys interview, kenwright was trying to sell him to Chelsea before the euros in 2004. Sold him for 1/4 of his worth. Rooney was happy to stay till that happened. 

For every player that might be short of a few bob, there is a Baines or Cahill etc.

Royle also spent a long time working with Kenwright. Has he said why he left? Didnt he join the board at Wigan or was that later?

Again I just dont think that is a story. Bloke gets freebies taken away because he criticises the owner? Its hardly a shock. 

I just think there is so much you can easily criticise him for, this type of stuff isnt needed and detracts from the more important points.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

For every player that might be short of a few bob, there is a Baines or Cahill etc.

Royle also spent a long time working with Kenwright. Has he said why he left? Didnt he join the board at Wigan or was that later?

Again I just dont think that is a story. Bloke gets freebies taken away because he criticises the owner? Its hardly a shock. 

I just think there is so much you can easily criticise him for, this type of stuff isnt needed and detracts from the more important points.

Kenwright is an absolute failure of a chairman.  Wtf are Graeme Sharps and DBB credentials? Apart from being in kenwrights corner. 

the club is run so amateurishly it’s a joke. To remove the free tickets allocated to an ex player is a joke.  He’s earned his right for courtesy tickets and he’s earned his right to an opinion. Who the fuck is kenwright to stop him getting something he’s entitled to? Stubbs was a great servant to the club, far greater than that freeloading leech. 

he’s outstayed his welcome by a long long way. Pathetic sentimentality is his currency which he uses like a master manipulator. 

42 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Kenwright is an absolute failure of a chairman.  Wtf are Graeme Sharps and DBB credentials? Apart from being in kenwrights corner. 

the club is run so amateurishly it’s a joke. To remove the free tickets allocated to an ex player is a joke.  He’s earned his right for courtesy tickets and he’s earned his right to an opinion. Who the fuck is kenwright to stop him getting something he’s entitled to? Stubbs was a great servant to the club, far greater than that freeloading leech. 

he’s outstayed his welcome by a long long way. Pathetic sentimentality is his currency which he uses like a master manipulator. 

Stubbs was paid well to play football for the club. I think our fans deserve free tickets over him personally! Of course he can have an opinion, Kenwright isn't stopping him from having one.

We have been through DBB before. 

I don't understand Sharp either, but does he have any say in how the club has been run? Does he actually have any real power or is it just a token gesture?

I don't know what any of them do, only those inside the club do. There is no doubt there are huge problems with our management structure and I would be amazed if Kenwright isn't one of those huge problems but again, keep it to the facts, not guessing games and smears.

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

Not having that excuse mate, the first 4-5 seasons he was at more games than not, now the natives have been rebelling for the last year, due to the mismanagement and shite performances of the team, the spineless prick has gone into hiding to scared to face the supporters backlash against his total fuck ups. To put it mildly he's a complete dick, and no one should be making excuses for a dick. To be honest I'm resigned to relegation and at peace with it, and more so if it results in him going with his pants around his ankles. 

It’s not an excuse. It’s realistic. A billionaire with a new toy; when he starts it’s fun to get down there and be involved. When it’s not so fun and it’s all serious, it’s still a toy, so put it back in the toy box. But the businesses that make a profit day to day also need his attention, so they get it. They help him recoup his personal financial losses. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

It’s not an excuse. It’s realistic. A billionaire with a new toy; when he starts it’s fun to get down there and be involved. When it’s not so fun and it’s all serious, it’s still a toy, so put it back in the toy box. But the businesses that make a profit day to day also need his attention, so they get it. They help him recoup his personal financial losses. 

So you really believe that's the reason he hasn't shown his face on match day for over a year, yet he still comes to Liverpool for board meetings occasionally, but he can't fit one game in for over a year because he's that busy with his other businesses, he's not coming now to watch and support the team that he did on a regular basis for 5 years because he is basically chicken shit without the bollocks to face his accusers, it's called gutless Steve plain and simple, he's a fucking coward mate end of who's to scared face 35,000 Evertonian's giving him some home truths. To busy my arse, the pricks gone into hiding.  

I don’t think anyone is arsed whether moshiri attends or not, fsg and the mansours don’t attend their clubs games very often. You’d take their success. 

what we are arsed about is the people who make the decisions being fit for purpose. The fans have wanted to express concerns for quite some time now. The awful response by kenwright is to shut down agms, use his media stooges to silence unrest and put incompetent allies like Graeme sharp and DBB in place.

let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be the first time. He acquired the club by bringing Phillip green into our club by proxy. The man who rinsed BHS staff pensions. He then brought Moshiri in and no doubt negotiated his position to remain as chairman as part of the deal. 

the chickens have well and truly come home to roost. I think bill thought that bramley Moore was gonna be his legacy, probably get a stand named after him etc. him and his ego have stood in the way of our club.  We can blame moshiri, Walsh, Koeman, Rafa…….  The one constant in the last 25 years of bollocks is him. Going all the way back to the kings dock failure, his bullshit lies trying to get us to move to Kirby. Fuckin joke.   Ah but he’s a blue…… my arse. 

7 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Stubbs not getting freebies is such a none story, if all the ex players got them there would be nowhere left for the rest of us to sit.

God knows there are enough genuine grievances to be getting on with at the moment without this bollocks 

Again it’s not about the £40 ticket that a multi millionaire could afford.  It’s the fact that kenwright actively pulled his complimentary ticket because he spoke out. 

does this not indicate the type of narcissist we have running the club? Kenwrights behaviour is akin to that of many top level underperforming executives who know they are under fire…. Surround yourself with sycophants and isolate those who dare question you. 

11 hours ago, Palfy said:

So you really believe that's the reason he hasn't shown his face on match day for over a year, yet he still comes to Liverpool for board meetings occasionally, but he can't fit one game in for over a year because he's that busy with his other businesses, he's not coming now to watch and support the team that he did on a regular basis for 5 years because he is basically chicken shit without the bollocks to face his accusers, it's called gutless Steve plain and simple, he's a fucking coward mate end of who's to scared face 35,000 Evertonian's giving him some home truths. To busy my arse, the pricks gone into hiding.  

Does he come over for board meetings? 

He’s lost interest in my opinion. It’s not all fun and glory like he hoped it would be and now he’s not bothered. 
I don’t think he gives one single fuck what any Evertonian thinks, I don’t think he’s hiding. I think he’s just not bothered. 

He doesn’t care about the club like we do. So I don’t expect him to have the same level of emotion. 

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Stubbs not getting freebies is such a none story, if all the ex players got them there would be nowhere left for the rest of us to sit.

God knows there are enough genuine grievances to be getting on with at the moment without this bollocks 

I really don’t think the tickets were the point Stubbs was making. 

16 minutes ago, StevO said:

I really don’t think the tickets were the point Stubbs was making. 

I’m amazed by how many people are missing Stubbs point. He laughingly said in response to kenwright stopping him going by not giving him tickets, “it will never happen”….. why would it? A £40 ticket to a multi millionaire boyhood blue. 

the point he is making is that if you disagree/compete with kenwright he will try and silence or punish you.

we know this already don’t we, he shit down agms cos people argued with him. He never spoke to his nephew for 10 years because he went into theatre alone. Pretty pathetic 

One thing is for sure. If kenwright wasn’t an Everton fan he would have been chased out years ago. That is absolutely undeniable. so that begs the question, why isn’t he? Liverpool sacked “King Kenny” for delivering the league cup and falling short in the league.

the answer is too many of our fans are content with us being second rate. 

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I’m amazed by how many people are missing Stubbs point. He laughingly said in response to kenwright stopping him going by not giving him tickets, “it will never happen”….. why would it? A £40 ticket to a multi millionaire boyhood blue. 

the point he is making is that if you disagree/compete with kenwright he will try and silence or punish you.

we know this already don’t we, he shit down agms cos people argued with him. He never spoke to his nephew for 10 years because he went into theatre alone. Pretty pathetic 

One thing is for sure. If kenwright wasn’t an Everton fan he would have been chased out years ago. That is absolutely undeniable. so that begs the question, why isn’t he? Liverpool sacked “King Kenny” for delivering the league cup and falling short in the league.

the answer is too many of our fans are content with us being second rate. 

What a complete load of bollocks, why do you come out with these Buffoon Union type of comments? It completely undermines any point you are trying to make

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

What a complete load of bollocks, why do you come out with these Buffoon Union type of comments? It completely undermines any point you are trying to make

You mean why do I make the same type of comments as people who are pissed off with him and how he has clung on to power? You reckon it’s just a few people Dunc?

I assure you it’s far greater. He may have charmed you at one time, but he’s not fooled a lot of us. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

You mean why do I make the same type of comments as people who are pissed off with him and how he has clung on to power? You reckon it’s just a few people Dunc?

I assure you it’s far greater. He may have charmed you at one time, but he’s not fooled a lot of us. 

No I meant exactly what I said , why do you post crap like that? Do you honestly believe that any Evertonian is content with us being second rate?

43 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

No I meant exactly what I said , why do you post crap like that? Do you honestly believe that any Evertonian is content with us being second rate?

I actually think some Evertonians in the absence of trophies would point at having a blue chairman as being something to be proud of.   Let’s face it, is there anything else that can be painted as a positive from his tenure?!!

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Oh we get it!

We just don't think its a big deal. 

You make it sound like Kenwright is a mafia king pin when the reality is Stubbs is free to go and say what he likes, where he likes, just without his complimentary tickets courtesy of Don Kenwright.